Chapter 12

Beau's hands gripped my hips again and he picked me up as if I didn't weigh a thing. Startled, I wrapped my hands around his neck, anchoring my body against his. He tossed my blanket onto the floor and lowered me to it, pinning me between the blanket and his hard flesh. This time, his hips ground against mine in an obvious manner, and the excitement started to build in my body again.

"You're still dressed," I said, reaching for his elastic waistband and giving it a tug. "I want to see what I'm getting out of this deal," I teased.

"You're awfully frisky now." The stubble on his face scratched against my jaw as he pressed kisses against me, and I tilted my head to give him better access to the sensitive skin of my neck. "Not shy any longer?"

"I like this," I admitted. "I like being here with you." A mind-blowing orgasm already, and Beau's cock was still rock hard in his pants, which spoke of good things to come.

His fervent mouth moved down to my breasts, and I felt him nuzzle against one nipple again. I arched, gasping when his teeth flicked against the tip. His fingers slid to my other breast, teasing the peak there in tandem.

Beau," I gasped. "I want to see you naked." I wanted to see everything.

He sat up and reached for his waistband. "Can I do it?" I asked. He stood, pulling me up with him, then he watched me with hot eyes.

I slid my hand up and down the hard front, feeling the hot length. I wasn't the best judge of these things, but he seemed to be packing quite a wallop. "That seems ... impressive."

He chuckled low in his throat. "Why don't you take it out and find out?"

I slid his sweatpants down his legs. My cheek brushed against his cock as I did so. I stole a peek at it as I grabbed the waistband of his underwear and gave them the same treatment.

He was magnificent.

Even though I was a virgin, I wasn't completely in the dark. I'd seen penises in art and movies and internet porn. But I didn't recall them being quite so big or firm. I slid my fingers along the darker tip. "There's quite a lot of you here," I whispered, my fingers skating down the length of him and then back up again.

He was silent.

I glanced up at him and saw his jaw clench, as if he was trying very hard to keep control. "Beau?"

"Yes?"

I pulled a lock of hair forward and tickled the head of his cock with it. I had no idea if he'd find that sexy or not, but I enjoyed it. "What are you waiting for?"

"Waiting?" He was having difficulty speaking. His cock jerked near my fingers-fascinating.

I ran the lock of my hair up the side of his thigh and across his belly button. The man had abs that you could eat dinner off of, they were so flat. "Aren't you going to ravish me?"

He swallowed hard.

I lay back down on the blanket, fanning my wet hair out over my head in what I hoped was a seductive fashion, and the thread of control he'd been hanging onto snapped. His legs spread mine wide, and I felt the stretch of underused thigh muscles as he exposed all of me. His hands went to my folds, sliding his fingers into the most secret part of my body. I gasped at the invasive feeling and squirmed. He silenced me with a deep, longing kiss, and I felt his hips settle against mine, felt the slide of his cock against the slick juncture of my thighs. That felt ... delicious.

He pulled back for a moment, then I felt the head of his cock nudge against me. I tensed, and the next moment, he thrust into my body in one swift stroke that felt like it broke me.