Chapter 13

One of the things I liked best about Beau's rustic cabin was his anything-but-rustic bathroom. There was a glassed-in shower that was larger than every closet in my house and a sunken marble tub in the corner.

I'd given the shower a couple of runs so far, but not the bathtub, and it was more tempting at the moment. So when he took my hand and steered me to the shower, I steered him back to the tub. "Bubbles."

Beau took my cue and began to fill up the tub, adding bubble bath-a light strawberry scent that I suspected he'd bought for me. As the tub began to fill, I smiled. "Pink bubbles? Your masculinity is in grave danger, sir,"

"Can you blame a man for wanting to see you covered in suds?" His hand slid down to cup my ass.

I wiggled out of his grasp. "So what are you going to do while I take a bath?"

"Get in there with you and wash your back." He pressed a kiss to the top of my head and then climbed into the tub, sitting at the far end. It was absurd-the big, masculine were-cougar surrounded by a frothy pink bath, and I bit my lip to keep from letting a wild giggle escape.

He patted his lap and a wave of bubbles splashed the side of the tub. "Come sit here, sweet thing."

I frowned at him. "We're both not going to fit."

"That's mighty flattering of you to say so," he rumbled, his voice mixed with a low purr, "but I assure you that your luscious ass will always fit on my lap. Now get over here."

As I stood at the edge, hesitating, he grabbed me by the waist and dragged me in. I shrieked at the loss of control and the slop of water over the edge of the tub, but he didn't seem to care. He spread his legs until my butt slid between his thighs, and I felt the heat of his cock against the cleft of my ass. He wiggled a little, getting comfortable, and then his legs wrapped around my waist, pinning me against him. "See? Cozy."

I snorted at that, pushing at his knee. "I told you we wouldn't fit."

"You're too focused on what shouldn't be, you know that? Now be quiet and let me wash your hair." And with that, he dumped a handful of water on my head.

I sputtered, wiping the trickles of water out of my eyes as he did the same thing over and over again. "You realize it's going to take you a million years to wet all my hair with your little handfuls?"

The answer? A huge gush of water over my head that left my sodden hair plastered over my face. I twisted around to look at his hand, and he held a plastic pitcher in it. I could hear him chuckling. "Where did that come from?"

"I put it in here last night. All part of the big romantic day I had planned."

I heard the shampoo bottle squirt and then Beau's hands were in my hair, massaging my scalp. The scent of strawberries filled the air. "I take it you like strawberries?" I said, closing my eyes and relaxing.

I could feel the rumble of his laugh. "Not until recently. You make me think of a strawberry. Soft, sweet, and luscious."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," I teased. "Keep this up and I might let you get to third base."

"I already had my hand on third base," he said, and a bolt of desire shot through me. I grew very aware of the hard line of his cock against my bottom. The heat was still strong within him, and it gave me a little shiver of excitement.

"It's so strange," I said. "I've known you for just a week and here we are in a tub together."

"What's wrong with that?"

"I feel like we should know each other a little better," I said, wiggling my toes in the water.

Beau pressed a kiss to my neck. "That's easily fixed. So tell me about you."