Pictionary Challenge

Chad and Jeremy followed the path until a pair of doors slid open.

They entered and it was now pitch black. 

"What is it with this place and the dark?" said Jeremy.

"I don't know. My poor nearsighted eyes can't take this much darkness" said Chad.

"Neither can mine" said Jeremy.

Just then, the wall lit up and two drawings were shown.

One was a picture of the sun and the other was music notes.

"This must be our next puzzle" said Jeremy.

"Let's see now. It's a picture of the sun and a bunch of music notes. Now what could that mean?" said Chad.

"Uh... ghost from before? Could you possibly give us a clue?" said Jeremy.

The ghost appeared in front of the boys.

"This riddle is very much like Pictionary. You look at the pictures and try to get the message across" he said.

"Okay. But what sort of message can we get out of the sun and music notes?" said Jeremy.

"Shall I give you a clue?" said the ghost.

"Please do" said Chad.

"It's the title of one of your songs. Now you must try to do the rest yourselves. There's danger here" said the ghost.

Then he disappeared.

"That's it? You mean something awful will happen if we get help?" said Jeremy.

"I don't know, but we are a bit closer to solving this riddle" said Chad.

"Okay. The title of one of our songs. Which of our songs involves the sun?" said Jeremy.

"Well, it might be more than just the sun. What does the sun sometimes mean?" said Chad.

"Hmm. Sometimes you draw the sun when it's summertime" said Jeremy.

"Okay. So the first part of this riddle must be summer" said Chad.

"Summer... summer music? Summer... melody? Ugh! Summer what?" said Jeremy in frustration.

"Wait. Maybe you were onto something with the melody guess. We sing the melody in our songs" said Chad.

"Yes... Summer... summer... song! That's one of our songs!" Jeremy guessed.

"A Summer Song! Yes! That must be the one!" said Chad excitedly.

He and Jeremy high-fived each other.

It appeared that they guessed right because the wall slid open again and Chad and Jeremy were allowed to keep going.