5.2 HOPE

So here is the second and last part of my TS. Hope you like it. Do vote and comment.

Here it goes...

Vansh was driving very fast as if his life would end if he gets late. He recalls the conversation he had when he got ridhimma's call

Vansh: have you reached ridhimma??

Unknown: Mr. Vansh , ridhimma and her husband met an accident. We are taking them to city hospital. Please come soon.

Vansh' s phone fell out of his hand

Soon he reached city hospital and went inside. There stood the inspector Vansh went towards him and asked

Vansh: are ridhimma Kabir fine?? Is the baby fine??

Inspector: Mrs. Ridhimma and the baby are fine but we are sorry to say that Mr. Kabir is dead. He sustained some serious injuries and died before we reached hospital.

Vansh was shocked to hear this and all the dreadful feeling of ridhimma's reaction came in his mind. He also considered Kabir as his friend . Ridhimma loved Kabir a lot ,it would break her and not to forget she was carrying a life inside her. This could affect both of them severely.

He finally managed to handle himself and started going towards ridhimma's room.

As soon as he entered he saw ridhimma lying on bed with many machines attached to her body. It pained him to see her lying like lifeless body when she herself was full of life and happiness.

He went and sat beside her taking her hand in his he placed a small kiss on backside of her hand. He kept his hand on her baby bump and soon tears accumulated in his eyes thinking that even before coming to this world the child became fatherless.

He knew what a child faces when he loses his mother or father at a tender age as his own father died only when he was five . His heart ached pain ridhimma will feel after knowing about Kabir.

He felt some movements in his hand and saw ridhimma slowly opening her eyes. Vansh held her hand more firmly and said

Vansh: don't worry the baby is fine .

Ridhimma: Vansh how is ka...bir?? ( weak voice)

Vansh knew this was coming but still he went numb. He was not able to say anything and ridhimma looked at him anxiously but fortunately she was still under the control of sedatives due to which she slept again. Then Vansh broke down not able to contain the painful feeling anymore.

(now directly writing after discharge as writing Ridhu's break down will be very difficult for me . Ridhimma knows about Kabir )

After discharge

Vansh was driving car towards his home when he glanced sideward and saw ridhimma looking outside. A girl who would turn anyone sadness into happiness was now herself sitting drowned in her own pain.

Vansh remembered when he finally told ridhimma about Kabir death she cried a lot until she fainted .

It has been three days now she doesn't cry but has gone silent .

After sometime we reached home and I looked at ridhimma lost in her thoughts.

Vansh: ridhimma we reached.

Ridhimma just nodded and opened the door to step out .Vansh was fast to reach there and held her securely and lead her inside his home.

Since it was ridhimma's 8th month and a crucial time of her pregnancy Vansh decided to work from home until ridhimma delivery .