Nightmares Conversation Chp.1

Pov:
It was a sunny day. The birds are singing, the Flowers are growing and the Sanses?
Ohh..They are hanging out with each other. Yes,even the star Sanses and The Bad Sanses hanging out with each other. Expect of two.
Killer and Nightmare!

•This Afternoon•
Killer and Nightmare where at the base with dust but not for long. "UGH I'M SO BORED!" Killer said, because he isn't allowed to kill anyone for a while now. He surely asked for Nightmare if he had any jobs to do but he always finish it quickly, which makes him even more bored. "Heyy Boss, do you have any Jobs I can do for you?" He asked with a smile. "No, you already done everything, there is no more things you could do." He said without looking at killer. Killer looked at him and dosen't say anything, he went back to the living room.

•few Hours later•
"SANS YOUR SO BORING! WHY DON'T YOU LET ME ROB THE CHOCOLATE STORE!" Killer!Chara said to killer, she was bored as well and wanted to rob the chocolate store but killer didn't want to, he didn't want to get banned from the chocolate store. He could careless but after the caught few months ago he stopped since a worker almost kicked him out.
"No Chara I don't feel like it" he said with a annoyed face." "Pleeeeeease!" she started to begging. Killer kept ignoring her until she left. "Finally!" After a while he started to sight the whole time. "What is wrong with you?" Dust came along and saw him acting like this "Oh hi, I'm just bored" he looked at dust upside down, cause he was laying on the couch upside down. "Why don't you hangout with someone? like I don't know Outer, Colour Or Lust" but killer disagree, they all are already hanging out with someone and he doesn't wanted to bother them. After the conversation Dust left and went to Swaptale.

Nightmares Pov:
He finished his paperwork and decided to take a little break. He closed is eyes and thought of something, for a while. He heard someone calling him, it went from low to loud until he opened his eyes "boss? Boss!BOSS!?" "Agh,Ugh!... what do you want killer?"

"Sorry,Did I you sleep? If yes, I'm sorry for waking you up" Killer said because he didn't knew he was sleeping. "No, it's fine". Nightmare looked at killer and asked why he was here "I got a question!" Ofcourse nightmare knew it would be something stupid BUT he didn't knew what kind of stupid question it would be "Do you like someone?* killer asked with a curious look. Nightmare looked at Killer blinked two times "where the hell did this question come from?" Killer was a bit curious since Nightmare isn't like a relationship typ but still! he wanted to know if he's intrested in someone. Nightmare took a while to answer the question, he looked at killer and looked away as quickly as possible, he started to blush a little. Killer noticed it "ohh~ you blushing so you do have a crush~"

Nightmare agreed to Killer that he likes someone but didn't want to tell who it is, instead he gave him hints "He can be an idiot, He is one of my friends and he's addicted to Kill" killer had to think for a while but still didn't know who "addicted to kill, a friend of you and is stupid...is it Error?"
(Sorry I had to make killer as a moron 😂)
"What the Hell No!" Nightmare was a bit disappointed cause he tought he would know the answer. 💭"If you just knew..."he tought. "Killer can you get out of here I have something to do"killer nodded and left the room.

💭"The person that I really like is...

You!"

(Ekk cute)