Cuddle time Chp 3.

•Middle of the night•
Killer's pov:
Waking up middle in the night, looking around, he sight "seems like a bad dream again..." Killer tried to sleep again but he couldn't..he felt watched.. he stand up and walk into the kitchen to grab something to drink, while grabbing a cup,a Plate  fell down what made a big noise. "Shoot" he picked it up and cleaned up the mess.

pov:
It was middle at the night a noise waked nightmare up, so he stand up and rushed to the kitchen and saw killer picking up the sharp slices of the plate.Killer looked up and got scared for a moment, then he was able to see, it was just Nightmare. He was still tired so he couldn't see well.Nightmare asked: "Why are you up In the middle of night?" Killer explained everything and started to shiver a little. Nightmare noticed it and ask if he wants to sleep with him for the night. Killer nodded, they both went to nightmares room. Nightmare layed on the bed and killer layed next to him. Killer turned to the other side because he didn't wanted nightmare to see his blushing face.  Nightmare grabbed a blanket and covered him and Killer. Killer decided to turn around, he layed his head on nightmares chest and hugged him tight.💭"warm" Nightmare places his hand on killers head and felt asleep. Killer stared at his face for a while  and went for a kiss on the cheek, he whispered:"thank you, for the day" and fell asleep. They ended up cuddling with each other till morning!

                          •The End•

(*sobbing* that's the end and i KNOW this chapter was short BUT I hope you enjoyed the story {or not} I made this because of boredness and...because of...boredness!

Love ya! stay cool !

Piece out <3)