Chapter 1

(Ezra's P.O.V)
18/nov/2078

Our mission went terrebly wrong. They were waithing for us. They knew that we would be there. They were all captured all but me. I don't know if the rebels will survive or win. Now I'm alone in the Ghost with Chopper. I will not stop fighthing till I find a way to rescue them. Now I'm on Lothal trying to make a plan to rescue the crew.

-Ezra Bridger

I close my journa and feel asleep...or cry myself to sleep.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMNMNMNNNNNNNNN
2 YEARS LATER
(Nxy's P.O.V)

I'm running from the impereal with my best friend and her annoying boyfriend Katy Kitty and Navi Parks.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself my name is Nxy Wolf. You may be wondering why is my last name Wolf. Well here I'll tell you why. When I was very young my parents became imperialest and they were also scientist and they needed something to experiment on so they ised me. Affter I was brought to the lab theres were I met Katy. After a while an accident ocure and i was given wolf skill and ears and a tail. So thats why my last name is Wolf. Now for Katy's story is that her parents died and she was brought to the lab to experiment on her and there she met me. Not long after my accident hers happend and it gave her cat skills and ears and a tail. So thats why her last name is Kitty.

Katy:HEY WOLF THIS IS THE MOMENT I SAY HOW THE HECK DO I KNOW YOU PEOPLE?!

Nxy:WELL KITTY WERE BEST FRIENDS SO DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

Katy:HEY WHERE'S NAVI????

Nxy:I THOUGHT HE WAS WITH YOU!!!!!

Katy:IM RUNNIHG RIGHT BESIDE YOU HOW CAN HE BE WITH ME?!

Nxy:WELL SORRY MISS OBIUSE

After we ran for a while we stop at a dead end.

Katy:I think we took the wrong turn somewhere.

Nxy:No kidding Sherlock.

Then out of nowhere Navi comes with a gun amed at me.

Katy:Navi honey what are you doing?

Navi:Well I'm turning to the dark side, joing me Katy and we can forever be together.

Katy:Whats so good about the dark side?

Navi:ALL YOU CAN EAT CHURROS!!!!!!!!

Nxy:seriusly

Navi:Yes you know how much I like churros

Both:WE KNOW, WE KNOW

Navi:Now say good night Nxy

After that everything went into slowmotion when Katy suddently jump in front of me and took the bullet for me.She falls uncounsiens.

Navi:Im so disapointed we could have lived happly ever after but no she had to save her little best friend.

Nxy:Don't you dare say nothing bad of her, she loved you.

Thats when Navi pulled the triger but before it hit me a padawan with blue hair came and saved my life but he came eith Bunnymund?!