pt. 1

*y/n pov*

Hi I'm y/n Hayden, oliver Hayden's sister.
Me and Oliver are twins, he's the older one. I'm the smart sibling. I love science, i make cool stuff like trackers, stuff that can blow your house down in one click. I also do gymnastics and im very flexible. Oliver on the other hand... Let's just say if you didn't know our last name, you would never count us as relatives( yes he's that different). Today I'm switching schools cause of oliver, he can't keep up with his school work and our parents are making me help him. I'm not excited about switching schools but I'm also not sad. Our parents usually don't care what we do so i made a secret tunnel that leads to my kind of hideout in the closet near the kitchen.how did i do that? I don't spend money on stupid stuff like Oliver so i just highered some builders. Right now I'm sitting next to Oliver, we're on the school bus. One black curly hair boy comes up on the bus and Oliver almost threw his shorts on him but i caught it.

Y/n- you're disgusting oliver, do you even wash these shorts?? they smell horrible I want to pass out. Also sorry about my brother.

I said to the boy.

?- it's ok.

He said and he lightly smiled as he started walking to the empty seats.

Y/n- I'm going to sit with that guy and apologize. Don't do stuff like that you hear me?

Oliver- you're no fun wierdo, besides nobody likes that guy anyways, he has no friends.

You- good I'm going to be his friend then moron.

I took my bag with me and walked up to the seat the unknown boy was sitting on.

Y/n- may i seat here?

?- sure.

He said and moved to the other side. I sat down.

Y/n- I'm y/n, Oliver's sister. I'm sorry again for what he almost did.

?- it's really fine, I'm jake wheeler.

Awkward silence...

Y/n- i like your umm... Necklace.

Jake- thanks.

He said and turned his head to the dark skin boy who was reading a comic book or something, can't really tell. Jake was staring at him.

Y/n- what's his name?

I asked.

Jake- ohh umm what?

Y/n- the boy? What's his name?

Jake- devon...

He said and kinda blushed.

Y/n- *gasps* you like him???

Jake- what? N- no? Wha-

Y/n- that's cool.

Jake- wait it's not wierd to you?

Y/n- no not really.

We were looking at him until a guy jumped down on the seat next to devon and they did a little handshake. Jake looked at him in disgust.

Y/n- what?

Jake- that's my cousin, junior.

Y/n- is he ignoring you? You're sitting right behind him.

Jake- no, let's just say we don't have that good relationship.

Y/n- ok.

*At school*

Oliver- y/n!!

Y/n- what?

Oliver- did you know that i was 2 minutes older then you?