pt. 6

*in the morning*

*Y/n pov*

Bree- y/n, junior, wake up.

Junior woke up first. He shook my shoulder.

Junior- y/n/n wake up

I opened my eyes and sat up.

Junior- what is it mom?

Y/n- everything ok?

Bree- i umm i don't know how to explain this to you y/n. There was a party at lexy's house yesterday night and uhhh the house burned down. Everyone was brought to the hospital and I'm really sorry y/n, your brother... Was stabbed to death.

I started nervously laughing.

Y/n- ahaha... No, no my brother he's fine, he's a healthy boy, he can't be dead.

I started talking while starting to tear up.

Y/n- my brother is alive, he can't be dead, he's fine, he's alive at our house waiting for me to go there.

Bree- I'm so sorry.

Junior hugged me. And that hug just broke me down.

Y/n- nooo! He's not dead! He's alive! I know he is!

I said as i was crying.

Junior- everything is going to be ok y/n.

He said and started patting my back.
Mrs. Wheeler left the room.

Y/n- no, no, no... I- I don't believe this, Oliver isn't dead, there is no way.

My vision started to get blurry as more tears started forming in my eyes. It was hard to breathe at this point due to all the crying.

Y/n- he's alive right? He's not dead, he's going to be ok, he's going to be ok, i know that he's still alive.

I hugged junior back as i started crying on his shoulder kinda calming down.

Junior- calm down... We're going to go through this, everything will be okay.

Y/n- i- i just...

I started sobbing.

Y/n- i don't wanna be alone. My parents don't even care. All i had was oliver... This is all lexy's fault! If he didn't believe her stupid lies he would be d- dead...

Junior- i just don't know what to say, you know. Oliver was my friend. Not a good one but still, he was my friend.

Then mrs. Wheeler came in the room again.

Bree- hey y/n... Your parents are here.

She said and left.

Junior- I'm so sorry for your loss y/n/n.

Y/n-... I don't wanna see my parents.

I said while getting up and picking up my clothes while going in junior's bathroom to change.

*... Minutes later*

I'm dressed in my clothes. I went out of the bathroom, junior just looked at me.

Junior- are you o-

Y/n- I'm fine.

I said while leaving the room and heading downstairs since my so called parents were waiting.

Your mom- oh my god honey, I'm so glad you're ok!

She yelled as she ran up to me and hugged me. I pushed her away.

Y/n- stop with the bullshit! You and dad act like you care but you don't! You never did! You left us like we were some random kids and went on vacations and don't you dare to say that it is for work! You come home with always full bags of shit that you never wear and leave again!
You're the worst mom and i mean it! And i know what I'm saying! This is your fault in the first place! If you rased Oliver properly he wouldn't go on stupid parties! And I'm sure that this is all you acting all sweet bonkers on me! The play is over mom! I know who you really are! And dad go to frickin hell you mistake!