Chapter 1: Weird encounter

*Sora's pov*

"Day 151 with the squad! Can't believe I have been with them for this long. Their all super great! Alex is the all knowing queen, Charli is the chaotic goofball which is sorta like me! Light is the skaterboy, Levi is a silly goose, Luca is super mysterious and cool at the same time! And then theres Jaxx, honestly I can't tell my feelings about him. Hes my rival of course! We established this from day 1! But-"

*Nobodys pov*

"Did you write all that in your little diary? And were you narrating it?" I heard a girl chuckle. 

"ALEX?? Did you hear any of that??" Sora nervously said as he quickly put his diary back in his drawer. He didn't expect Alex to suddenly be at his door frame.

"Just a little bit but no worries I won't tell!" She winked and left Sora alone.

Sora was left confused. Why would Alex even say that? Instead of over thinking it he just got ready to go practice skating with light. He and Light always practice skating together. He enjoyed spending time with his friend even though Light was much better at skating that him. Light would always flex that he skates better then Sora but Sora would usually just laugh it off.

As he was putting a jacket around his waist saw he got a text message from light!

[Light: Already at the skate park! You took too long]

At this point Sora was so used to this that it didn't come as a surprise to him anymore. Instead of being grumpy he just left Light on read and quickly went downstairs. Before he even went out of the door he noticed Jaxx was in the kitchen, sitting on a countertop. He was just eating an apple. Sora shrugged it off and was about to open the door when he heard something.

"Where are you going?"

It was Jaxx. He and Sora were rivals on camera and sometimes in real life too but often there were just strangers living under the same roof. Always ignoring each other and acting like the other person doesn't exist. This was a surprise to Sora.

"Heh, why do you care all of the sudden?"

"I was just wondering jeez."

"Why? Cus you're in love with me? HAHAHA."

Alongside their rivalry they also flirted a bit, only on camera though. After Sora stopped laughing hysterically he looked at Jaxx and saw him...red? His face was almost as red as his hair! Sora face also began to heat up too.

"Well look at the time! I must go now uh bye Jaxx."

Sora ran out of the house embarrassed.

*Jaxx's pov*

What was that about? I mean we flirt on camera and I'm pretty much used to it, it just felt different this time..What he said. Whatever maybe I just didn't get enough sleep or something. I wanted to forget all about it until..CHARLI. She was standing right there.

"What was that Jaxx?"

"You saw nothing Charli,"

"I don't think so,"

Gosh Charli is going to bother me about it all day now. She walked up to me all jolly and happy go lucky. I knew what was coming.

"Do you have a crush on Sora?" She asked so gleefully. Charli and Alex both think me and Sora have a crush on each other which is completely wrong by the way. They think that were going to turn from rivals to lovers! What a stupid cliché.  We don't even talk to each other off camera.

"Soooo what is the answer Jaxx?"

"No." Charli looked in disbelief. What was she so surprised about? She should have known this from the start.

"But the way you look at him is so like lovingly I don't know!" She said nearly screaming. I felt my face heat up but just ignored it. I don't even look at him so LoVIngLy. In fact I think it's the opposite of lovingly. Then, Charli just walked away from me, without even saying anything! Why is today so weird.

*Charli's pov*

I need to text light about this. He has to know.

Authors note: SO ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND I DON'T USUALLY WRITE SO ENJOY MY LIL BOOK.