Chapter 4: Hanging out with a friend

*Jaxx's pov*

I got pushed out by Luca which was kinda rude. I just wanted to know if Sora was ok. Anyways, I saw Levi in the hallway. Levis and Soras room are near each other. Well my room is literally right next to Sora but ya. I thought about hanging out with Levi cus I'm lonely. He had something in his hand but I couldn't see what it was.

"Hey Levi! What do you got there?" I asked curiously. He looked at me with his cold and stern facial expression. Why is he like this.

"A video game I just bought," he responded as he walked up to me to show the cover of the video game.

"YOU GOT MISS MISA IN SPACE 2??' I screamed.

"Ya, do you wanna try it out?" He asked me which of course I said yes. I played the first Miss Misa in space so this has to be good. We both then walked into this his room.

While he was setting up the game on his big screen I could hear Sora's door open. Luca must have done bandaging Sora or something. I don't care.

"I'm done want to try it out?" Levi said as he turned around to face me.

*Nobody's pov*

The two boys had been playing the video game for a couple of hours now. It was almost 11pm. One had given up on beating a hard level while the other was determined to complete it. While the red hair boy was focusing on the game, the black haired boy who was sitting criss-crossed on his bed watched the other struggle to complete the level. He thought of something his best friend mentioned earlier, something about Jaxx and Sora having a thing for each other? Levi personally didn't see it but maybe if he asked Jaxx about it then maybe he could believe it.

"Hey Jaxx," Levi said thinking about how to approach his question to the taller boy.

"Ya Levi?"

"Do you like Sora?" Levi looked up at the big screen, to his shock he saw a game over screen. He noticed Jaxxs face was red. Either from embarrassment, anger or he was flustered.

"Why does everyone keep thinking this?? I am not in love with Sora! He is my rival I hate him." Jaxxs voice sounding serious. Levi wanted to mess with him more.

"Ok I know your rivals and all but do you like anything about him?"

"No," Jaxx said stubbornly.

"Hmm just give me 1 thing you like about Sora." Levi might have been pushing it at this point but he didn't care, it was fun messing around with his friend and seeing his reaction.

"You're not going to stop bothering me about it, aren't you?"

"Mhm," Levi had a grin on his face.

"Well," Jaxx began to speak nervously. "I like his eyes, it's like a really pretty blue. Maybe like a sky blue. I don't know why but it's so mesmerizing. That's normal right? To get mesmerized by someones eyes, right?"

Levi was speechless. Maybe his best friend was right, maybe Jaxx actually had a thing for the cyan haired boy.

"Anything else?" Levi was beginning to sound curious. He didn't really expect Jaxx to say those things about Sora. Levi thought that he should ask the same question to Sora tomorrow.

"He is sorta stupid but that's something really charming about him. He can also be smart if he wanted to, well I'm much smarter than him but hey what could you do."

At this point Jaxx was just smiling to himself. Levi was 100% convinced that Jaxx had a small crush on Sora. While Jaxx was in his own little world, Levi remembered that Alex mentioned something about hanging out with the squad after recording a video. Maybe just maybe, Jaxx and Sora can just talk it out. Levi knows that their rivals but maybe they could just develop a friendship first?

*Jaxx's pov*

I wanted to continue playing the game but Levi freaking kicked me out of his room. I hadn't even beaten the level! It was difficult but I was nearly there, just got.. distracted. Whatever I'm just going to head to my room.

*Nobody's pov*

Jaxx went to his room and flopped onto his bed. He was conflicted. A few days ago he hated the cyan hair boy's guts but today it seemed like maybe he was just making excuses for himself. 2 of his friends mentioned something about it but the worst part was when he froze when Sora flirted with him. What was this feeling he was experiencing? Why did it have to happen to him?

He sat up from his bed and just screamed into his pillow. He didn't like what he was experiencing. He felt butterflies in his stomach just thinking about Sora.

"I should ask Alex about this, I can't keep it to myself." Jaxx spoke to himself. He laid down and closed his eyes, he didn't wanna think about his rival anymore.