Chapter 10

(In the picture it is not actually her I just looked dresses up on the Internet.)
In just 1 days I will be marrying Jace Peterson! I am so excited. We just got the venue set up and we did a small rehearsal and I got to see what it will look like when I look into Jace's eyes and say "I do".
"Brantley are you excited for mommy and daddy to get married?" I asked Brantley.
"Ma" Brantley said
"JACE?" I screamed.
"What is it?" Jace she'd running into the living room.
"Brantley just said Ma!" I said Brantley had just said his first word!
I gave Jace a kiss before he left to go to his parents. I was going to stay here. Since it is the day before our wedding we decided that we would not see each other till I walked down the aisle.
"Brantley are you excited that mommy and daddy are getting married?" I asked Brantley.
"Ya" he said.
I was so shocked that my son of 6 months was now talking and walking. I fed Brantley and gave him a bath and put him to bed.
"Brantley do you want to sleep in mommy's bed tonight?" I asked.
"Ya" Brantley said.
I put Brantley in my bed with his favorite blanket and stuffed puppy. I kissed him on the head and told him I would come to bed in a little bit. I started my bath and got in. I sat there relaxed and then checked my phone and got a text from Elizabeth saying that she couldn't sleep because she was excited. I started thinking about the wedding. My dad and Brantley are going to walk me down the aisle. My mom will hold my white and red roses and then we Jace and I are officially married my mom will hand me the flowers and my new family will walk back down the aisle, sign papers, and then have fun. I got out of the bath and put on my pajamas and went to bed.