Another Chance 1

August

God I miss her . I miss her smile. I miss her body. I mean I see her everyday but it's not the same . She doesn't smile at me the way she used to. She doesn't even look at me the same .

I really messed up this time but man did Tre and Shad gave me a good run. I ain't go man front I got my ass beat . They went back to those hood ways real quick .

I opened the door and got hit right in the eye . I deserved it tho I deserve worse . I've been laying in bed for a couple hours might as well go see my seeds .

I go take a 40 minute shower , then throw on a sweat suit and my shoes then head out.

I stop and get my baby some food even tho she don't like me right now I'm get her back best believe that. I haven't had sex in a year .

Maybe head here and there but no sex I'm waiting for her. I know yall thinking nigga u ain't shit u ain't shit well I know that Duh .

But I love that girl and wanna marry her one day I shouldn't have did what I did because really Adrian pussy way better.

I go get Adrian and my Seeds some McDonald's . 2 kids meals , and a Chicken sandwich meal for Adrian. I get me a Big Mac meal cause I haven't ate all day.

I drive to Adrian apartment in no time .her place was a 2 bed room apartment , on the top floor of a building.

It's really nice tho she hooked her place up even tho it could be ours .... Anyway let me get out my feelings man .

I walk up and was greeted by the doorman . "She up there ?" I asked the doorman and he nod his head let me up.

After the stupid elevator finally got up to her floor I hoped out and made my way to her door. After knocking a couple times .

B answer the door with her son I'm her arms I hope I'm not interfering with anything. "August, what u want ?" B asked rolling her eyes .

She really hate me I feel bad . " I came to see Adrian and My seeds i brought them lunch ." I say to her being as nice as possible . "Come in then." She say opening the door wider for me .

I walk in and make my way to the living room and I see my baby girl . "Da--Da ." Abrianna said wobbling to me making Adrian look up.

"Hey aug ." She said giving me a smirk while she playing with August the 3rd . I walk over to my daughter and kiss Her on the cheek .

Then I go up to Adrian and do the same and she just smile at me . "I brought u some food mama I brought all of yall some I ain't know B was gonna be here or I would've got her something."

"I don't want shit from u cheater ." She say and I just shake my head it was a mistake damn.

" it was a FUCKING MISTAKE chill out this that I ain't mean to fucking hurt her u always bringing that shit up man chill." I say and she look at me shocked asf.

I've never said nothin back to her when she brought it up but she just pushing my buttons . "I'm sorry , but Adrian here's your food and drink this the kids stuff.

But can I take u and the kids out or just the kids I mean u don't have to come .?" I ask and say .

"I mean um B ." She say and B just nod and mug the hell out of me then she get Jr. And leave "bye twins bye Adrian." She hell then walk out the door .

"I gotta get the kids ready so an hour we'll be ready ." She say and I nod. " let me pick out jr outfit." I say and she nod then I go to his room .

"Let's make the twins twin ." She say laughing at her corny joke . " I nod then see what she put Bri Bri on then I put Jr on something that look the same.