Another chance 3

Adrian

I woke up to see August the Man I love still knocked out he snoring a little bit its cute as fuck . I sit up and look at August then decide not to wake him right now well not right away anyway.

I walk around the boat looking at it and how much it has everything I love in it. I'm always loving this Onesie maybe I'll go get the me and the kids some more of theses things.

I was sitting on the bed now bored outta my mind when I see Augusts duffle bag he brought with him . I don't wanna be nosey but it still look full asf so why not look I mean come on.

I walk over to the bag and open it . I seen a jogger suit from Victoria's Secret pink collection . It was a black with white letters that say pink on the back of it. The legging joggers looked the same black with the letters pink on the left leg . Then I see a red crop top in the bag always which I know is for me.

There's some matching underwear to plus the shoes I wanted but they was sold out in my size the double nickel 10s. August bought me all this damn it he really trying.

I hear a shake from the bed knowing August is gonna be up any minute I zip up the bag and go sit on the couch . "Good morning baby." August say getting up from the bed pecking my lips then sitting down next to me .

"Goodmornin handsome." I say back pecking his lips one more time . "You do know I was woke the whole time damnit girl u nosey asf ." August say laughing at me .

"Wasn't even like that I was just curious." I say laughing with him .

"Curiousest killed the cat ." He say back at me winking . " good cause I hate cats like kill them bitches." I say and August laugh even more . "Bae u is a trip." He say laughing more .

"We should shower and get ready to go to momma house if u down ." He say and I nod . " I ain't see nothing for u in the duffle wear to shit ." I say and he laugh then point to another bag in the Corner .

I nod then make my way to the bathroom grabbing a towel and wash cloth on my way in . Before I walked in I felt August pull me from the back and was kissing on my neck .

"How about we save water let me shower with u baby ." I say and I laugh shaking my head . Then I pull out of his grip and go to the bathroom door with him following . " if your good ." I whisper in his ear shutting the door in his face .
😂😂 I play to much yall.

I take a 30 minute shower and wash my hair . I grab a towel and warp it around my body and hair then I walk out the bathroom.

August was laying down watching tv while I was searching for that bag August had brought for me shit .

"August were is the bag?" I question him and he smirks at me . "Idk baby why." He say smirking I know he hid it . Then I think for a minute I know who to get the bag.

"It's just that I just wanna be happy I don't know what's wrong with me August . I lose everything u know I lost the twins at target once . I lost u." I say fake crying and he think Im serious .

"Baby I'm sorry so sorry I didn't mean to make u cry . But u lost our kids !. But baby I'm sorry I love u so much . Here's the bag ." He say handing me the bag and I start laughing at him so hard I can't breath.

He looking at me funny and I laugh even more at him . He confused asf so I just keep laughing at him . "Baby I was playing I just wanted the bag." I say laughing I stand up and then the towel drop from my body ....

August was eyeing me up and down licking his lips .😪 I was to shocked that that just happened. I was just standing there until August pulled me to him and started kissing me .