00

"1988 : 4 STUDENTS FOUND DEAD INSIDE JANITOR'S CLOSET"

"1994 : STALKERS AND MURDERERS INSIDE BUSAN. 2% ATTENDS BUSAN MURDER SCHOOL"

"1997 : BUSAN MURDER SCHOOL HOME FOR YET ANOTHER SHALLOWING CASE"

"1998 : IF YOU WANT AN EASY DEATH, HEAD ON DOWN TO BUSAN'S FAMOUS SCHOOL"

"2001 : BUSAN MURDER SCHOOL ; 2 STUDENTS DISMANGLED INSIDE THEIR HOMEROOM"

"2003 : BUSAN SCHOOL STUDENT ADMITS TO KILLING CLASSMATE"

"2004 : POLICE REPORTS OVER 50 CASES IN BUSAN MURDER SCHOOL LEFT UNSOLVED"

"2007 : TEACHER IN THE BRINK OF DEATH AFTER STUDENTS SET UP TRAPS"

"2014 : PARENT'S IN RURAL AREA ; "I HATE TO LIVE HERE AND SEND MY CHILD INTO THAT HELL OF A SCHOOL, BUT CONSIDERING THAT THIS IS THE ONLY SCHOOL IN THIS AREA, I PRAY HIS LIFE TO GOD"

"2016 : BUSAN MURDER SCHOOL OPENS ITS DOORS AFTER SERIES OF MURDERS, AND NEGLECTANCE TO FACE THE MEDIA"

"2016 : 98 STUDENTS ENROLLED TO INFAMOUS BUSAN MURDER SCHOOL"

"that's a hell of a description for a school" ???? was amazed, sitting in from of them was a board filled with crazy articles of the building they're standing at. 

the headmaster turned their chair around, a cigarette in his mouth. "this is all degrading" he sighed, "i built this school for new opportunities and new things to withstand me and myself"

"amazing things that is!" he stood up, pacing around.

"but now it all came to this, my school - turned to a murder playground, as if we're at fault" the tall wither man laughed to himself, unsure of what to say next, it feared him that his insanity will lead him to be a murderer like how the corners of each classroom deemed him to be. 

"these kids, these stupid kids are the one's wrong here" with his black boots hitting the cold pavement, ???? just admired the wooden board - fingers trailing against the dirty and soggy newspaper cut outs. 

"theyre too much, just too much" the headmaster referred to the students, who are now nowhere in sight. 

should he quit the school and abandon his hard work?

no matter his decisions, nothing can clean atriocy's filthy name.