Some details (A/n)

Maybe I should had put this interrumption in the beginning. But- Oh well, it doesn't matter! :)

Okay, okay. I'm sorry to interrump the story but I have something to tell you. My Naruto characters will be as much as possible like the original: their personality, actitude, etc. 

I have read some reaction fanfiction like mine which they put Hinata as the "enemy" or other kunoichis like Ino or Tenten. I mean, they're not bad because with a "villainess" it'll put more drama in it. But, come on! We are talking about Hinata! Maybe I don't simp others kunoichis as much as I do with Sakura or Konan, but I don't dislike them to the point to make them the bad one. 

So don't expect much drama (the kind of bad and good). Maybe I'll put the Hinata of the Menma AU as the bad one because of her personality. Sometimes the Naruto characters will be OOC, I'll do my best to imitate their original personalities but I think that it'll be difficult for me. 

If you want to read more drama (rivality between two person, like Hinata VS Sakura), just comment and I'll see what I can do. (I'll just put drama if a lot of readers demand it)

Now that I have explain this, I'll pass to the harem of Sakura.

Yes, I am a multisaku shipper and I am proud to be one U_U

Here is the list of the people who I'll ship with Sakura and the reason to why I ship them:

✔️ Sasuke - We all know that he deep down love Sakura. He is just a tsundere and deny the fact.

✔️ Naruto - I think that everybody know about his love to Sakura.

✔️ Kakashi - Okay, maybe here someone will say that it pedophilia. But I found KakaSaku cute. And Kakashi will not have feelings toward the Sakura of 12 years old, it all start in Shippuden, during the war. 

✔️ Lee - I don't think that I need to discuss why.

✔️ Gaara - Yeah, GaaSaku is adorable. Don't ask me why... Come on! You need to affirm that they will make a cute couple!

✔️ Shikamaru - Okay. ShikaSaku I find that it a compatible match. I mean, two geniuses...

✔️ Neji - It an awkward couple, but I like it.

✔️ Sasori - I just think that in their battle, Sasori became interest in Sakura (who not?), and became a little obsessive to make Sakura into one of his puppets. The Sasori of this reaction hasn't presence the battle between them, so no obsession. At the moment...

✔️ Itachi - Of all the ships whit Sakura, this is the most I love. ItaSaku is just so lovable!

✔️ Obito/Tobi - He's just interest in Sakura because she reminds him of Rin. But maybe in the future reaction, it'll become a crush. The same as Kakashi, I know, pedophilia. But because of a fanfiction that I read of ObiSaku, I came to like it. 

✔️ Shisui - No one read a ShisuSaku fanfiction? No? Only me? Trust me, it's a worth shipp. 

✔️ Indra - Do you know about the reincarnation of Sakura as the lover of Indra? And Indra is supposed to be the reincarnation of Sasuke. So yeah... Indra come to love her because she is the reincarnation of her dear blossom AND because she is the exact copy of her image; pink hair, the rhombus in front of her forehead, the green eyes, the shape of the face, etc. 

✔️ Sai - Like what I had said in the comments: I forgot this ship TT. Hehehe... Well, I ship them because I like their interaction. They're so cute and funny!

✔️ Madara - They do make a powerful couple (and a hot, sexy one). But they can also be cute and funny. 

And that all. If you want to add a person to the harem, just comment. And if more than 15 readers request me, I will add it ^^

Of course I have some people that I don't want to add to the harem. And I will say the reason:

❌ Zetsu - It rare. And I don't find any logic in it. What is the reason for Zetsu to love Sakura? Do they have any sort of interaction (a good one, not the scence when Sakura punch Zetsu's clones) in the anime or manga?

❌ Kisame - It not that I don't like it. I just find that they have a paternal relationship. And maybe because of a fanfiction that I had read and I find it super-duper-cute. 

·❌· Pain/Nagato - Idk. I ship him more with Konan, but if there is more than 35 readers requesting the PainSaku ship I will do it.

❌ Minato - He is the property of Kushina. So MinaSaku is a no no. 

❌ Hashirama - He is the property of Mito. So HashiSaku it a no no too. 

❌ Suigetsu - I ship him with Karin :)

❌ Jūgo - Idk. Did they have interactions in the anime or manga? Don't remember.

❌ Hiruzen - Just no :)

❌ Boruto or anyone of the Boruto Generation - I just happen to see some ships between Boruto and Sakura or Kawaki and Sakura. Please- I- It just doesn't makes sense. Maybe in the reaction they will blush or sometime because of the beauty of Sakura (she is breathtakingly beautiful), but they will be no crush. 

❌ Any genin senseis minus Kakashi - They already have a lover or they don't have a reason to love Sakura. 

❌ Orochimaru - Idk. Tell me reasons to ship him with Sakura.

❌ Tsunade - Motherly love. Nothing more nothing less.

❌ Jiraiya - I ship him more with Tsunade. So a BIG no.

❌ Kakuzu - I mean, I don't imagine him loving someone or something else that is not money. 

❌ Kyo Haruno - Bruh- even if it's just an oc of mine (because Sakura does not have a brother in Cannon), he's still her brother by BLOOD. They just have what they must have: a sibling relationship. 

And no ships with 0 sense. I mean 0000000000000 sense :)

If you want to make a request into the harem, state your reason, please.

Aaaaand I think that it. 

·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·

Yep. I have finish all I want to say.

·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·

Okaaay. Maybe in the future they'll be more A/N.

But for now, it all.

Sayonara~

--------------------