🆃🅷🅴 🅱🅰🆃🆃🅻🅴🆂

·····>·<·····

A/N: Stop the video at 0:57.

A demon with golden-like eyes, short hair where the tips of its are a color garnet and six arms, three each side of the body appear bouncing a ball in each hand. She was smiling maniacaly. 

NARUTO (12): "What a great start dattebayo..."

JIRAIYA: "A demon with six arms, huh... She's kinda hot- AU!" the pervy sage- I mean, the toad sage sobbed his head. He glance at his seatmate who happen to be Lady Tsunade.

TSUNADE: "For god sake! She is a demon! And the enemy of Sakura! Get a grip of your pervy mind Bakaiya!"

JIRAIYA: "Hehehe..." this woman hasn't change one bit.

MINATO: "She seems to be quite powerful."

HIRUZEN: "The lady only show us the important thing. If this battle between her and Sakura-san is showing it may be what you say Yondaime." he put away his pipe. 

KAKUZU: "I bet for the pink hair brat victory. The same amount of the previous bet."

HIDAN: "No f*cking fair! I want to choose that b*tch too!"

KAKUZU: "It not my fault that you're not fast enough." he said in a monotone voice.

HIDAN: "Hah?! Are you doubting my abilities?" he stand up, getting prepared for a fight.

KONAN: "Oh... He didn't swear in that sentence."

The rest that are not in the Akatsuki group stare at them, strange out. All of them having the same thought. Are they really S-class criminal organitzation?

The bouncing produce dust of the floor, making it difficult to see.

MADARA: "What a strange ball." he furrowed his eyebrows.

Hashirama was quite shock. Is Madara paying attention? The so great- Madara Uchiha? The very same grumpy old man? Ohhh~ What a great blackmail material~

A boy, highly a demon one, with the top of his hair a tone of blue, was skipping and dodging the balls that are trown randomly a him. 

"I can see you clear as day!" the demon girl that was attacking him shout. She throw three balls more.

KIBA (16): "What is this? A ball game or a fighting battle?" 

IBIKI: "If you look closely, you can see that those are not normal balls. They have much more resistance."

Then suddenly, a ball was rolling with a high speed at the direction of the victim's head. The said victim hadn't have time to avoid it. But then Nezuko appear blocking said ball with her foot. 

NARUTO (12): "Yeah! You go, Sakura-chan!" he shout while moving flags with Sakura's (Nezuko's) face drawn in it. Where did he get those? I want one too...

PAIN/NAGATO: "She is strong, I guess. The ball had a strong impulse that you need to put chakra so you could stop the attack."

At the moment, none of them was surprised. They all know beforehand the pinkhead's punch force when she was irritated. It wasn't a great feeling. They tremble at the memory.

Akatsuki haven't react to much. I mean, just a block, they could perform it too.

What a big pride they have.