Chapter 29

A car parked in front of an automotive workshop. The driver jumped out of the car and barged into the garage. He asked one of the mechanics there and walked in further, looking for someone.

"Jiang Cheng!" he shouted when he saw a pair of legs that slopping out under a car, while the upper body was under the car.

"Aigoo...! What do you want now?" the man under the car sounded whining.

The man who just came, bends down beside the other man's leg.

"Come out!" said the Renshu, the man.

"Can't you see I'm working?" Jiang Cheng  retorted.

Renshu huffed. He pulled Jiang Cheng legs out.

"What the fuck!" Jiang Cheng screamed and got up from his lying position. He glared at Renshu.

Renshu snorted when he saw Jiang Cheng's face which smudges with the engine lubricant on a few spots. Jiang Cheng threw a screwdriver at him. Renshu promptly caught it before it hits his chest.

"What's so funny??" He retorted. He pushed Renshu by chest.

When he was about to crawl down under the car again, Renshu quickly stops him.

"What do you want?" Jiang Cheng scowled.

"Did you know that Zhan is missing?" Asked Renshu

"What are you talking about? Ain't he having a honeymoon with your silly master?" Jiang Cheng still grumpy.

"No! Didn't you heard about Aunty Baozhai who got poisoned by the Fox group?" Cried Renshu lowly.

"What Fox group? Why should they attack Aunty Bao?" Jiang Cheng frowned.

Renshu looked at Jiang Cheng. He wanted to tell him the information. But since Jiang Cheng seems to be innocent and knows nothing about the incident, he decided to drop it.

"Um... Never mind!" Said Renshu. Then he stood up.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Cried Jiang Cheng when he saw Renshu is about to leave.

Renshu halted. He turned to Jiang Cheng.

"I need to find my Master...!" Replied Renshu.

Jiang Cheng got up and approached Renshu.

"I'm coming with you!" Announced Jiang Cheng.

"For what?" Asked Renshu.

"Finding Zhan! He's my buddy!" Retorted Jiang Cheng.

Renshu smirked.

"What's with your ugly face??" Jiang Cheng glared at Renshu.

"Are you trying to find Zhan? Or are you making an excuse to be with me?" Renshu teased the other boy.

"You and your big head! Do you think I care about you? I just care about my best friend!" Retorted Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng huffed. He removed his gloves and threw them to Renshu, then he stomped away to get change his mechanic's jumper.

Renshu watched him away, then he chuckled.

"Cute," he muttered.

*****

The sound of the water flowing through the stream woke the young Alpha up from his long sleep. HIs head moved slowly on the tatami pillow. A moan escaped through his nostrils. His eyes fluttered, still too lazy to shut open after they closed for a few days long. After a few seconds, finally he opened his eyes, still squinting.