𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Just like she had promised, Violet had teleported her, her boyfriend and her best friend in front of Clint's house

The elder Peter had Violet teleport him back to his universe so he could be with his Mj but promised that they'd see him again soon and maybe meet Mj.

"Are you nervous?" Peter asked as he looked over at his best friend. "A little but Laura is practically family at this point." Violet explained as she kept her eyes forward.

"Then why haven't you made a move to walk into the house?" Peter asked as he looked over at his girlfriend. "Im trying to build the courage up. I haven't seen them in years and that's my fault. What if they hate me?" Violet asked the two in worry.

"I guess we'll find out." Peter muttered as he watched the Barton family walk out of their house to greet the three.  "Violet!" Nathaniel exclaimed as he ran over towards the girl. "Nate!" She cheered as she picked him up in a hug.

"My god, you've gotten so big." She gushed as she set the boy back down on his feet. "Happens when you disappear for a year." Peter remarked before he was hit in the arm by Violet as she glared at him.

"Sorry." He apologized as he looked away causing Leter to chuckle at their friendship. "Hi Vi." Cooper greeted the girl as he brought her into a hug while Nathaniel went back to his parents.

"Hi Coop. Do you still like baseball?" She asked as she cradled his head close to her body. "Yeah, do you wanna play catch with me?" He asked with a toothy grin.

"Go grab your mitt." She told him before he nodded and rushed into the house to grab his mitts and baseball. "Hi Ollie." Lila greeted the girl as she hugged Violet.

"Hi Lila." Violet smiled as she held the girl close to her. "I missed you." She sighed as she laid her head on Violets chest. "I've missed you too, kiddo." Violet mumbled as the two pulled away.

Violet looked over at Laura and felt herself beginning to tear up as she ran into the woman's arms. "Hi honey." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around Violet.

"Hi mom." Violet greeted as she held onto Laura. "You've gotten so big." Laura gushed as she caressed Violets head. "I've missed you." Violet stated as the two pulled away from each other.

"We've missed you too. Some more than others." She remarked as she looked over at Clint, who rolled his eyes at his wife. Violet chuckled before hugging her dad.

"Hi daddy." She whispered as she hugged her dad with a smile. "Hi sweetheart. How was training with Andrei?" He asked as they pulled away.

Peter looked away and Clint noticed. "It wasn't the best." Violet replied as Cooper came running out with his glove. "You ready kiddo?" Violet asked as she looked towards the boy.

"Yeah." He exclaimed as he began to run out towards the field. "I believe short introductions are in order. Laura, this is Peter and Peter. One is my best friend and the other is my boyfriend." Violet said as she pointed to the two.