The Sinner

Jesse Pov

I sit on our tour bus in the corner writing lyrics down as we drive on to the next state to the next show until I hear an excited squeal coming from down the hallway where the bunks are and then Lexi comes running up to myself and Caleb with Tristan tagging along behind her with a grin on his face "what's all the excitement" asks Caleb kind of sleepily as I look up at all three of them "finally awake now I don't have to see the drool or hear the snoring anymore" I say to Caleb with a smirk "Tristan decided to surprise me with a visit from Ally, she's meeting us in Florida" said Lexi excitedly, I give her a shocked look and she drops her smile "I thought you would be happy to see her, it's been a while" she said to me and I sigh "I'm happy she's coming but we haven't spoken much since we left for tour" I tell her.

I spend the rest of the day writing lyrics and moping a little because we had lost touch or rather I stopped texting her as much because it was just making me miss her more but still kind of happy that she is coming to see us. The next day I offer to get Ally from the airport just to get it out of the way and I really wanted to see her.

Ally Pov

I come out of the airport looking for Lexi and Tristan and find Jesse leaning against a rental car and I stop short when I see him but he just gives me a grin then drops his cigarette to the ground and walks towards me "surprised to see me" Jesse asks as I look up at him as he takes my luggage "surprised you wanted to see me considering you stopped talking to me out of nowhere months ago" I say to him and he sighs "I missed you" Jesse tells me which just makes me even more irritated "you have a very funny way of showing it" I said and he doesn't say anything "I'm sorry just it was hard you know all the texting with you and video calls just made me want to just fly home and say fuck the tour which obliviously I can't do things like that" said Jesse then turns to walk to his car putting my luggage into the trunk.

We are quiet for a bit "so you always rent fancy cars while you're on tour" I ask him just to break the silence and he gives me a grin "not usually but this was a special occasion" Jesse says with a flirty wink "so I'm still special" I ask with a smirk "so fucking special as the song goes" said Jesse with a grin as he drives "I must be something special to have the Jesse Xavier write a song for me" I said then I yawn "want to stop for coffee, I have a few hours before soundcheck" he tells me and I nod "okay sounds good" I tell him.

Jesse stops at a Starbucks and we grab a table to sit at with our coffees "you sure you have enough time to sit and have a coffee" I ask him and he shrugs "they can't really start a sound check without the singer" he said jokingly and I grin then I take a drink of my coffee "so are you excited to see us play and to see Lexi of course" he asks me "I miss Lexi, can't wait to see her and to see a show finally" I tell him with a smile and he smiles back "how bout you come with us to sound check Lexi usually comes with us anyway" said Jesse and gives me a smile.

Jesse Pov

We talk for a while and then as we get ready to leave suddenly there is a ton of paparazzi outside taking pictures of me and Ally and I sigh "guess we've been found" said Ally not really seeming to care which makes me like her more because we are probably about to get mobbed when we step outside. I grab her hand and we walk through camera flashes and questions of whether or not if Ally is my girlfriend. We get into the car and she looks over at me "I guess I will be in some magazine now" said Ally and I look over "probably with some stupid headline with our picture and something about a new mysterious girl that I am hanging with" I tell her with a grin "it is what it is right" said Ally with a shrug, I look over at her "guess you expected it at some point" I said as we pull into the venue where the tour bus is.

"I do see plenty of Lexi and Tristan on covers of magazines , I knew eventually laying low was not gonna be an option and I wouldn't give up my best friend for anything in the world" she tells me and I smirk "neither would I, we share a best friend hope you know that" I said with a wink "soon to be sister in law from the call I got, I'm not just here for a visit, Tristan begged me to come for her birthday and I think maybe he is gonna purpose, I can't see why else he would beg me" she says and I smirk and she stops short "you know something I can tell by that look on your face, tell me is gonna put a ring on it" she asks excitedly "no comment" I whisper with a smirk "you're such an asshole" she says with a laugh until Lexi is running out of our tour bus and practically jumping into Ally's arms.