The Last days Of Tour

Ally Pov

After I officially got the job as their publicist everything fell into in place even though I deal with a lot of reporters and rumors especially about myself and Jesse right now because I'm the new girl and now their publicist mostly the rumor is half true I am Lexi's best friend and that I came to visit but the rumor part is that I came not to just visit but to hook up with Jesse to win him over for my job as their publicist so that's one rumor I cleared up and now it's just been me uploading my own videos and pictures on my phone since I've been on the Never Say Never Tour.

I lay next to Jesse in our bunk that we share doing just that uploading new pictures from the show the night before and videos also backstage pictures and videos "always workin" said Jesse sleepily and I look over at him with a grin "well I don't want to get fired by my own boyfriend for not doing my job" I tell him and he smirks then tries to take my phone and I hold it away from him with the little room we have in this bunk "I wouldn't fire you then I'd be sleeping alone" he says with a smirk "and I'm really good at what I do" I said with a grin still holding the phone from him "you're good at a lot of things" he says his lips coming closer to me "are you trying to distract me with kisses" I said to him "me never" said Jesse then tickles me instead while trying to take the phone.

"hey love birds shut the fuck up tryin to sleep over here, too early to be awake" said Caleb from his bunk "so sorry Caleb, we will find something else to do so we are quiet" said Jesse as he kisses down my neck then my phone is actually forgotten. We haven't had sex yet still because we are hardly ever alone and I don't really want our first time together to be on a tour bus in a bunk.

We get up after and Jesse turns to me "wanna go get breakfast somewhere" he says with a yawn "last time we tried that we had to make a run for it after because of reporters" I say as I drink my cup of coffee "can't wait to be home at least then I can take you out and be alone with you for the most part" he tells me as he sits down next to me and pulls me into another kiss "and we won't be stuck in a tiny bunk anymore" I say in between kisses "I have a really big bed just sayin" he says with a smirk.

A few days later...

Jesse Pov

I can't believe we are at our last show that the tour is officially over after today well we have a few interviews to do back in L.A. that Ally set up to clear out all the rumors and then we head back into the studio again in a few weeks but we all decided to go our separate ways after tour on different vacations, Tristan and Lexi are going away to celebrate their engagement and Caleb is going on his own vacation which is worrying because who knows what he will get up to while away on vacation.

As for Ally and I we will enjoy having our own time alone together finally. I decided we all deserve tonight to be a night away from the tour bus and got us in a hotel for the night all of us have our own suites and I can finally have one night alone with Ally. The fooling around has been great but it's torture at the same time but neither of us want to have our first time together to be on the tour bus with everyone on it. As for tonight we are all excited for the final show but sad the tour is over yet ready to go home.