"So you are a lil fruity?"

Taymor "Tay, Tayk" McIntyre | 21
It's been a couple days since Nick got his building. Jay already ordering all the stuff he needs and payed it off for him the next day. Jay loves and cares for his light bright "bestie" so much. It's still sounds gay saying that, like just call him yo bro.

I was in Nick room laying on his bed scrolling through his phone. He doesn't know I know his password so I'm just being nosy. There wasn't really anything on here besides Glizzy's terrible attempts of getting Nick to go with him. That's pretty gay if you ask me.

Now that I think about it, I don't know if Nicks gay or not.

Speak of the Angel, he came out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and one in his hair. He was terribly rapping along to the song I just recorded "Lemonade."

I'm releasing it tonight at Jay's 4th of July party.

"CHOPPA PUT BULLETS- AHHH TAYMOR WHAT THE FUCK?!"

He screamed loudly, shocked at me laying on his bed. I laughed loudly at him and his attempt to cover his chest.

"What the- why are you in my room?!"

I shrugged my shoulders and closed his phone putting it down on the bed, putting my undivided attention on him. He squinted his eyes noticing I was freely roaming on his phone.

"The fuck nigga? Why yo bitch ass-"

I cut him off by quickly standing up and grabbing his neck. I lightly pushed him against the wall making him gasp at my sudden motion. I stared down into his large innocent brown eyes as his face turned a shade of pink.

"Chill out with that bitch word. Why so quiet now? Scared?"

He quickly shook his head no and looked down, gripping onto his towel tighter. I smirked and forced his face to look up at me.

"You hiding some Nick?"

His eyes widened and he stuttered over his words. I used my free left hand to slowly pass it over the hem of his towel. His breath visibly heaved as a lightly tugged on it, making him slowly let go.

I leaned in and made sure our lips were centimeters hot. I could smell his cherry flavored mouth wash from the distance we were. He parted his lips preparing to lean in some more, making me smirk.

"That's some gay ass shit Nicholas"

I pushed him against the wall again before letting go and backing up.

"I- what?"

He looked at me confused and gripped his towel tighter than before, making his knuckles red.

"So you are a lil fruity?"

He looked down and stumbled his words. "I- s-shut up T-Tay. Can you get out please, so I can get dressed.

I chuckled and obeyed, making sure to pull the door behind me on the way out.

I sat on the couch and pulled out my stash and grinder from my black louie v cross sling bag. I grinded a couple pieces down and made sure they was fine before taking out a raw from my bag. I made sure it was clean before neatly putting it in a line. I take rolling my blunts very seriously. Smoking are one of the rare times where I'm at peace, a fucked up blunt will fuck up my vibe for the rest of the day. That's merched.

I put the supplies back in my bag before I started rolling it. I wet it up a little bit but not too much, making sure it's even.

I inspected it making sure it was perfect before pulling out my lighter. Nick came out his room before I could fully ignite it. I looked up and seen he was wearing a Dior shirt with black jeans and high top Diors. I nodded in my head of approval of the fit. I told him wear designer of course.