New Encounter

Pure Vanilla watched as Millennial Tree stood up from his throne, rather quickly and put his hand on his head. His head started to ache from the stress he has been having lately. Vanilla put Millennial back on his throne.

"My great leader...Your head is in pain. You need to rest."

Millennial looked at him with a soft smile. "Pure... there is nothing to worry about. Just a small headache that's all." Even though he said this, he sat back down. "I guess I'm just getting too old." he chuckled.

Pure Vanilla looked at him with a concerned look. Millennial Tree was always stressed and such. He saw him always overworking himself to make sure the other cookies were happy and safe.

If only he could do more-

The door shot open and both of them turned to head to the sudden gust of wind that was sent across the throne room. A cookie ran in breathing heavily, a worried look in their eyes.

"My liege! Dark Enchantress Cookie has returned! Darkness was everywhere, and our people can't find somewhere safe to hide in! What do we do?!"

Millennial Tree was just as dumbfound as Pure Vanilla. He turned his head to his as he grabbed his staff.

"Pure Vanilla please! Keep the kingdom safe while I'm gone! I need to gather the rest of the legendaries..."

Pure Vanilla wanted to protest. He wanted to help his creator fight back Dark Enchantress! But...he was just a healer...He couldn't fight back even if he wanted to. He simply nodded and watched his king teleport away. He stared at the place he disappeared from for a good 2 minutes before walking away.

The cookie walked down the hall. What can he do? What can he do!? He opened the castle door and walked outside. Gazing at the trees and flowers. He then reached a distance that he wasn't familiar with.

Great...Now he was lost..

He was about to start panicking until-

"Hello there...Do you need help?"

A female voice. He turned around and saw a woman with white hair and and a white lily on top.

"Hello I'm White Lily Cookie..."