5-Finishing

Heyyy!! sorry this took so long to finish, but this is the last chapter!! Im really thankfull that you guys supported me so much and I probably wouldn't have finished this without all the support!! <33 Anyways, I hope you like the last chapter, It might feel kind of rushed so im super sorry if it isn't the big ending u all hoped for 😭 anyways, heres chapter 5 :D 

(AARON AND RILES... IF YOU BRING THIS UP IN SCHOOl.. istg you will never see the light of day 😴)

(None of the art I use is mine and I do not take credit for it) 

...............

Monty smirked, his hands still gripping onto y/ns waist.

"You know why I'm doing this, don't you babe?" Monty asked, moving his hips back and feeling y/ns waist.

"Be-cause-" Y/n stuttered, still stunned from Monty's dick.

"Come on, tell me." Monty growled, moving his hips forward and plunging back into y/n.

Y/ns eyes widened and they let a moan escape their mouth. "M-monty!"

"Yes darling?" Monty growled, moving his hips backward. Y/n moaned, gripping onto the couch in front of them.

"You-r doing this cause I-I" Y/n struggled to get the words out of their mouth, unable to form a full sentence while being so filled with pleasure. "You're doing this c-cause I didn't swallow." Y/n gasped, feeling monty plunge into them again.

"Correct. And Because you were so good and answered my question . I'll reward you." Monty Looked  down at y/n before starting to move his hips back and forth, his dick going in and out of y/n.

 Y/n grinned, their eyes closing from the pleasure of Monty hitting their G spot each time. Y/n let another Moan out, feeling themself get closer and closer to finishing with each thrust from Monty.

Y/n arched their back, butterflies swimming in their core. But before Y/n could finish Monty stopped. 

"I want you to beg, tell me how much you need me." Monty growled, leaning down so his mouth was next to Y/ns ear. Y/n felt themself tense, and they immediately started trying to form words.

"Pl-lease Monty-" Y/n begged, turning to face Monty.

"Please what? Tell me what you want me to do babe~" Monty grinned, feeling y/n tighten around him.

"Pl-lease let me cum.." Y/n Begged, embarrassment starting to fill them after hearing what they had just said.

"Well," Monty laughed. "You could have just said so, babe." he smirked before continuing to thrust in and out of Y/n, letting himself be filled by his own pleasure. Both Monty and Y/n were getting closer and closer to the edge with each thrust of Montys hips.

But after one final movement both of them finished, a wave of pleasure coming over both Y/n and monty. Y/n gripped onto the couch and arched their back while Monty leaned forward over y/ns body.

After a moment monty lifted himself up and pulled himself out of y/n's, now dripping wet, hole. Monty leaned down and snatched his boxers off the floor, slipping them back on over himself.

Y/n, still stunned from finishing, sat themself down on montys couch and slipped their underwear back on. Monty turned around towards y/n and sat down next to them, handing them a blanket from off the floor.

"Here, I know I act like an asshole but I'm not." Monty smiled, draping the blanket over y/n's body. "If you want to, you can sleep in my room. I'll have to go up to the stage in not too long, but nobody ever comes into my room unless I let them." Monty grinned, looking down at y/n

Y/n yawned, tired after a long night of sneaking around the pizzaplex and having fun with monty.

"Thank you, monty." Y/n smiled, their eyes starting to close.

"Your welcome, babe." Monty smiled,standing up so y/n could lay down fully. Before y/n could say anything else they were overcome by sleep.

When Y/n woke up, Monty was gone. Y/n rubbed their eyes, lifting themself off the couch and standing up to go put their clothes on and go home.

"Where did I leave my clothes-" Y/n asked themself, looking over at the table in the middle of montys room. Y/n's eyes lit up and a smile grew across their face, laying in a neatly folded pile were Y/n's clothes and a bag from the gift shop.

After y/n finished slipping on all their clothes they looked into the gift bag and pulled the contents out of it. Inside was an all year round expenses paid visitors card for the pizzaplex, along with a Monty Gator keychain and a note. Y/n smiled, slipping the card and keychain into their bag and then opening the note.

"Here you go babe, I thought you might want to see me again so I figured I would get you a visitors card. After all, you seemed to like me a lot last night ;) Anyways, by the time you read this I'm probably already performing, so feel free to go home or just have fun around the pizzaplex with that visitor card of yours. Love you -Monty" Y/n smiled, looking over at the heart monty had left in the corner of the note.

Before slipping the note into their pocket y/n flipped the card over to see some writing they had missed.

"Hope to see you back in my room tonight babe, I don't think I had enough last night."