4 - things get rough

Alright! finally I finish part 4 :D Im so sorry it took longer then expected, so I hope this chapter was worth waiting for lol. Anyways this is my first time writing smut so I apologize if its bad or just downright embarassing, if you guys have any feedback I would love to hear it :D But anyways, heres bart 4 :))

(RILEY I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU BRING THIS CHAPTER UP IN SCHOOL I'LL KILL YOU))

(none of the artwork I use is my own and I do not take credit for it)

..........

Y/n's eyes shot open in surprise, their lips now wrapped around monty cock.

Monty looked down at Y/n, licking his lips. "Well come on babe, do what I asked. Please me." he smirked. Y/n looked up at monty, struggling to fit all of him in their mouth. Slowly, they started working their mouth around Monty's dick, moving their lips over his girth.

Monty growled, leaning his head back in pleasure. "You're going to have to do better than that if you want me to finish." Monty teased, admiring y/n's body.

"Is that so?" y/n asked, running their tongue over the tip of montys dick. 

Monty stiffened, leaning his head back and gripping onto the couch. Y/n smirked, realizing how easy it was to make Monty moan. They lifted up their finger and began playing around with Monty's tip while continuing to lick the sides of his dick.

"Babe-" Monty stuttered, unable to make out words through his pleasure.

"What is it?" Y/n teased, their lips now covered with pre-cum. They smiled up at monty while continuing to play with his cock, wrapping their lips around him and working up and down.

"Cumming- i'm gonna cum-" Monty looked down at y/n before a wave of cum was shot into their mouth. 

Y/n lifted up their mouth, closing their lips so none of it would drip onto them. 

"Don't let any of me drip out, savor it." Monty smirked, cupping y/n's face in his hand.

Y/n looked up at Monty, blush coating their face. Their lips trembled, letting a drop of cum drip out of their mouth and down their chin

"Oh you poor thing," Monty smiled, but his tone wasn't sweet. "I told you not to let any of it drip." He frowned, letting go of y/n's face. "I guess you'll have to be punished for not doing what I asked" Monty growled, gripping onto y/ns waist and making them stand up. 

Monty stood up and bent y/n over the side of the couch he had been sitting on.

"Now tell me," Monty growled, ripping off Y/n's underwear. "Do you know what happens when you make me unhappy?" he asked, grabbing y/ns ass.

"N-no?" Y/n stuttered, turning their head to look back at monty.

Monty growled, showing his pointed teeth, "Things get rough." he smirked. Before Y/n could say anything else monty shoved his dick deep into y/n.