•Hanging out with Bruno

______________________Bruno looks like a sexy homeless man, and I'm here for itGuide:(Y/N)=Your Name(E/C)=Eye Color

Bruno looks like a sexy homeless man, and I'm here for it
Guide:
(Y/N)=Your Name
(E/C)=Eye Color

"DIEGO!" Your mother called out, aggressively sweeping the living room floor. "What!?" He shouted from the kitchen as he hurriedly scrubbed dishes, putting in a little elbow grease. Constanza finished sweeping within a minute, now moving on hastily dusting every knickknack and picture in sight "DON'T YELL AT ME!" She scolded. "Are those empanadas done!?" Your mom asked loudly. Diego groaned, pausing the dishes and flipping the said empanadas that were frying on the stove with two fingers. He hissed, fanning off his hand. "Almost!"

"What're you guys yell-" You come downstairs, interrupting yourself as you spot your mother frantically cleaning, wiping down the coffee table more than she should. You toss your hands in the air, rolling your eyes. "Mami, it's one person. Plus, we're gonna be talking outside."

She shoots a glare at you, reaching down and taking off her shoe. "I should hit you with this right now." She threatens, putting it back on as she sees you retreat a bit. You hold your hands up in defense. "I'm just saying, you don't have to do all this." You say matter-of-factly. Constanza continues cleaning around the house, fluffing up the couch cushions. "Hijo, this is one of the Madrigals. AND, it's the one that does that voodoo magic, so I don't want him cursing us if he thinks the house looks like a pigsty. Alma was here earlier, did you not see how she looked at the dining table!?" She says.

"Mami, he doesn't do witchcraft." You said, crossing your arms and leaning against the railing of the stairs. "The only thing he can do is look into the future, that's all." You spoke, looking off to the side. Constanza takes off her shoe again, winding her arm back. "Oye, then I hope he can see the moment I beat your culo if you don't drop that attitude real quick."

"Ayy, okay-" You hastily speedwalk into the kitchen, ducking your head in case she threw it at you. Emilio and your dad were sat at the table, taking turns feeding Angelina. You take a seat as well, sighing as you lean back into the chair. Emilio chuckles, glancing over at you with a smirk as he feeds your sister a spoonful of mashed strawberries. "¿Nervioso por conocer a tu novio?" He says teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows. You scoff, taking off your glasses, closing them, and spinning them on the table. "Be quiet, he's not my boyfriend." You mumble. "That sounds like someone who has a boyfriend would say~" Emilio teases further, rolling his shoulders in a little dance.

"Emilio Vergara." Your dad raises his voice firmly, lowering his glasses and gazing at his son. Your brother tsks, not saying another word, and goes back to feeding Angelina, who coos and claps her hands excitedly. Diego cracks his knuckles, yawning as he goes to sit on top of the kitchen counter. "YOU BETTER NOT BE SITTING ON MY COUNTER, DIEGO." Constanza yells from the other room, Diego immediately getting off of it. "NO LO SOY, MAMÁ!" He responds, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Suddenly the sound of your doorbell chimes throughout the house, everyone perking up. "I'll get it!" Emilio says, hopping out of his chair and stumbling to get to the door first. "Emilio!" You groan, chasing after him. Unfortunately, he makes it there first, opening the door to reveal Bruno. He stands there with an awkward presence, looking left and right.