Chapter nine: Meet up

(curse warning)

I finished working on my paper and quickly pulled out a blank lined paper. I quickly wrote down 'hey let's meet up after class'. I then grabbed my papers and stood up. I gave Giyuu the note and then turned in the work.
I walked back to my seat and saw Giyuu nod and put the paper away. Shinobu was questioning him but he waved his hand. I then sat down and went on my phone. I had nothing else to work on today so why not?
Class ended and I walked out and waited in the hall. Everyone else rushed out, wanting to get home. Then Giyuu walked out of the room and walked over to me.

"You wanted to meet up?"

"Yes. Do you want to talk over lunch on Saturday at the new small diner? About the letters."

"Sure. How about a twelve? I'll see you then Sanemi."

I agreed to lunch at twelve on this coming Saturday. We then walked to the front doors and I opened the door for him. He nodded and left, then I got into my car and started driving home. I got home and got ready for bed. My alarm woke me up for the new day. I groaned and got up and ready for the day.
I said morning to my family and hurried to work.
I opened the doors and got changed into my work clothes then I quickly had breakfast while at work. Work wasn't too bad today. Not many complaints and no bitches. School was fine, every now and then me and Giyuu would make eye contact. The following days weren't too bad either.
I powered through the week and Saturday rolled around. I slept until ten. It was the only day I could sleep in. When I got up, I got ready for the day. Some nice dress pants and my usual v-neck. I went downstairs and my whole family started staring at me.

"Oooo Nemi's going on a date!!"

I glared at them and my mom laughed. Her laughter was very nice. I chuckled a little bit and hung out with them until I had to leave. I left the house at eleven forty and drove to the diner. I parked my car and walked in. It was very sweet looking diner place. Not really my kind of place but it'll do.
The lady led me to a seat and I told her that there will be two of us. So she sat me down at a booth and walked away. I'll order after he gets here. It was almost twelve by now.
Twelve rolled around and he still wasn't here. Was he really going to be a no-show? This fucking bitch. Here I am thinking he likes- then I see him walk in. He was about twenty minutes late. Why the fuck was he so late!?
He sat down and looked a bit guilty. I was mad, anyone could tell with the look on my face. Yet he looked very gorgeous. He had on a blue flannel and black jeans. His hair was also in a braid and not his usual ponytail. I was about to speak up but he said something first.

"I'm late."

"No shit Sherlock!"

I said that a little too angrily but he was late and only stated the obvious. I don't care if I was blushing a little, I was still annoyed.

"Shinobu wanted me to look nice for our date. So that's why I'm late, sorry."

I stopped. My brain and thinking process completely stopped. I blushed and rolled my eyes. Giving a scoff and looking back at him. I didn't count this as a date but as a meet up to understand everything.  Yet he did, it was kinda cute.