CH 11- Misery Blues, Blogger-drama

Playing- 'I'm on my way' by The Proclaimers in LeonardodaGrande's playlist on Spotify

I dragged my feet across the street holding an ice pack pressed against my back, as the sun bathe my ruffled hair heating from my limping feet walking to the school. Trailing in the blazing agony trying to recover from what happened last night. It was a night I would never thought it would lead to my death sentence. Serving as a warning that my punishment has come into this.

How the hell am I going to recover what happened? Those people will think I'm a loser at school. This is not the end I must submit.

"Your punishment won't make me apologize mom!" My voice dragged into a throaty sore resulting a cracked tune. "Just because you hit my back with a slipper and dads nerf gun doesn't excuse for me walking home late! I'm a God!"

Irritated, I threw the ice pack over to the bushes by some house. Here and there I wailed at my bruise that made an impact to my bones. Never should've judged mom's arnis skills or what she calls it.

However, that was the mistake I made that my worse fears came true. Behind it there's a sudden growl.

"Oh shit..." I'm supposed to wait Jackie, where is she?

The bushes ruffled as a large bulldog emerged with its mouth foaming as its teeth clenching, gritting between its canines as it stood on the ground with its diabolical eyes locked on its target. Waiting to be devoured in seconds.

"Nice doggy... it's shining teeth so pretty I can see my reflection in it... want a doggy treat?" Cooing softly, attempting to bribe with sugarcoat, the dog didn't hesitate to charge at me.

My legs reacted to the adrenaline with my backpack bouncing behind my bag, possibly hitting the bruise mark that made me wince affecting my stamina to slow down. It was impossible to outrun this bullshit. The mutt continued leaping through the streets with my sneakers hitting the rocky pavement that made me trip myself, but I wasn't going to hesitate to run with the dog following me behind. Barking and it's mouth filled with foam dripping every saliva on the deserted street that the sun imprinted its heat.

"Help! Please help me! Oh my God Im going to die!" I screamed. Only for the dog to accelerate its speed with my voice.

Just then a car drove towards my direction, it's the dreaded possibility that my gut couldn't take to stop.

"Move out of the way!" I yelled.

The car honked in front of me, without any second chances I jumped on top of the car holding out my two hands for extra support and allowing me to give more force to jump higher. With my quick instinct I was lucky to get away with the dog.

However, my pride subsided when I saw three dogs charging on my way barking and leaping with its four legs nonstop.

"YOU MOTHERFU--"