Squad 7

At this time, squad 7, Consisting of Naruko, Sasuke, and Keiji, along with their new Jonin sensei, where sitting atop the school building, the students sat across from their teacher who sat on the railing

"Kakashi!!!!! Why didn't you tell me you were gonna be our sensei!!! If I knew I wouldn't have waited for so long long!!!!!"
Naruko yelled at her new teacher

"Sensei's are not allowed to tell their squad about themselves until the day of assignment, that's how it is Naruko, I wouldn't make an exception for anyone"
Kakashi explained causing Naruko to pout and cross her arms as she sat beside Keji, who was on her right, who had Sasuke to his left

"Now, I know who the two of you are, Naruko Namikaze, daughter of the 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze, and you, Sasuke Uchiha, second son of the Uchiha clan head, and captain of the Konoha police force, Fugaku Uchiha, however I have not had the pleasure of meeting you"
Kakashi spoke, looking at Keiji

"While I did get I file on each of you, I want you to introduce yourself, your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams, that sorta thing, I'll go first as an example, my name is Kakashi Hatake, I'm the kind of person who doesn't like talking about his likes or dislikes, my dreams for the future are none of you concern, and I have quite a few hobbies"

"What kind of example is that! Do you want to help him or not!"
Naruko argued with kakashi as Sasuke leaned into his friend

"The two of them are always like this, better get used to it fast"

Keiji nodded at Sasuke before waiting for Naruko and kakashi to finish

"Anyway... if you would please introduce yourself"
Spoke Kakashi

"Keiji Tsugikuni, I like swords, I don't particularly dislike anything, my hobbies would be practicing my family blade arts, as for my dream... I wish to become the strongest ronin, so that I may support Naruko in becoming Hokage, and Sasuke in becoming chief of the police force"

"Very good, now that the two of us know each other a bit better, we can end this meeting here, tomorrow we will have an introductory training exercise, so please come to training ground seven at 6:00 sharp tomorrow!"

"Oh, and  don't have any breakfast tomorrow, unless you want to barf"
And with that Kakashi vanished, leaving his students alone on the roof

———————————————

8:00 the next day

The three Genin of squad seven walked into training ground seven together

"What did we tell ya Keiji, he's still not here!"
Naruko stated annoyed

"Is it okay for a shinobi to be so late all the time?"
Asked Keiji

"It is if you're me"
A voice spoke behind the trio, causing them to turn around to reveal kakashi

His arrival prompted Naruko to go off on him once again, leaving Keiji and Sasuke to patiently wait

Eventually after things settled down, Kakashi placed an alarm clock on a stump

"This alarm is set to go off at exactly noon"
He spoke as he pulled out two bells from his pocket

"And here, as you can see, I have two bells, you're task is to take these bells from me before time runs out, whoever fails to get a bell, will be tied to this stump and go without lunch, before being sent back to the academy"