One

it was 8 in the morning I was still asleep not wanting to get up until my aunt Katherine woke me up telling me I need to get ready before I miss the train to Hogwarts. I woke up rubbing my eyes as aunt Katherine opened my curtains and grabbed my trunk out of my closest. I swung my feet to the side and sat up slipping my warm house shoes on, aunt Katherine looked up at me after opening my trunk " you haven't packed a thing" I looked at her and said sorry as I got out of bed walking towards my closet to get my outfit out aunt Katherine turned her head and began folding up my clothes and putting them in my truck along with some shoes and picture of us and a letter that was left for me from my parents before they passed. I threw my shirt, pants, and shoes on then started brushing my hair.

(The outfit)

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face when I walked out my aunt Katherine was gone and so was my trunk

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face when I walked out my aunt Katherine was gone and so was my trunk. I could hear Sky yelling at Darius my uncle-in-law from across the hall. I walked out of my room passed hers and right when I walk past her door she grabbed me yelling " you took it where is it you little shit" I looked at her and spoke " where's what" she looked up at me angrily and I gave her a small smile. She let go of me and I walked off. It was true though I didn't know what she had lost nor did I know where it was.

Aunt Katherine was putting me and sky's stuff in the back of the car. I smiled at her as I walked past her getting in the car soon after I got in the car Sky and Darius got in the car we were just waiting on aunt Katherine she went back inside to make sure nothing was left on, and we left heading to the train station.