Two

We got to the train station aunt Katherine gave me and sky a kiss backing up so Darius can give both of us a hug goodbye. When Darius hugged me, he got down on his knee and said " it's will be hard but remember we are always here" he stood back up and gave me a small side smile I returned the smile and got on the train sky following behind me. We ran into Katie one of sky's friends she said hi and I just gave her a quick smile and left leaving sky with her.

She was nice and all, but I just didn't get along with Katie bell I didn't get along with any of sky's friends now that I think of it. I walked down the hall passing a couple of Ravenclaws finding an empty compartment. I opened the door and placed my bag on the seat as the door shut behind me. I grabbed my Astronomy book from my bag before placing my bag on the storage shelf above the seat.

Once I was about to sit down free came running down the hall slamming the compartment door open and sitting down on the seat across from me and George followed. I looked at them giving them both the are you crazy face before opening my textbook and reading over it after a while I closed my book looking up making eye contact with George.

Man was he elegant, I've liked him since 1st year, but I thought it was A bit weird because he was my best friend. I had told Luna and Hannah about it, and they said it was normal, so I didn't have a problem that I like -

My thoughts were cut off by George he was talking about something, but I was still in my head, so I didn't know what he was saying until I heard the name sky. All my attention went to George. He was talking about how amazing she was, but I would disagree she wasn't that cool and amazing she just seemed like that because she knew how to get people's attention. I quickly stopped him from saying anything else about her by switching the topic to electives. The boys looked at me " what electives should I take" I said the boys looked at me then Fred responded " what about care of magical creatures" I looked up at him since he was taller than me " yeah that's a good choice I'll try it out" he nodded and George looked down at me " how about you don't take any then maybe we won't have to help you think of a class to take" I and Fred looked at him I felt a bit hurt was me asking for help bothering him. Fred hit his leg George looked over at him and fred looked down at me " don't listen to him it's not a bother I don't mind helping you find the right class to take" I looked up at him smiling.

George rolled his eyes and left. Me and fred continued talking about electives. The train came to a stop about an hour later we were at Hogwarts. I looked out the window and tried to smile it was hard to I was going to be at a school with people I never got the chance to talk to and people that didn't like me for 3 whole terms. Fred stood up grabbing my bag for me I stood up took it from him and started for the exit. I got off the train and saw Hannah Abbott I ran to her dropping my stuff she ran to me hugging me we fell to the floor as we laughed still hugging. She got up and I stood up walking back over to get my stuff off the floor. We walked over to Hagrid who was walking everyone to the entrance of Hogwarts like he always does.