Tanjiro Kamado

Four months pass by. Riri and Kyojuro are both safe. They've been trying for a baby, and Riri thinks she might be pregnant. She still has yet to figure out whether she is or not. Riri and Kyojuro are both fully settled in to their new home, and Riri has been working her way up in the ranks. Her training has gotten much more intense. She has more hope that one day she will achieve her dream of becoming a Hashira.

Riri wakes up to Kyojuro getting into his uniform. She looks over at the clock.

"Kyojuro, you're up very early! Are you going to train?"

Kyojuro turns around.

"No, we have our semiannual Hashira meeting today!" He replies.

"I see!"

"I'm not aware of all the details, but a lot of drama has been going on in the Corps lately. We have many things to discuss at the meeting today, so I might be gone all day!" Kyojuro explains.

"Yes. The incident on Natagumo Mountain seemed to be pretty serious. I hope you all come up with a solution!" Riri replies.

Kyojuro walks up to Riri. He kisses her softly.

"I hope you have a wonderful day, love." He says.

He walks away. Riri smiles. She loves Kyojuro so much. She hopes she's pregnant. She's so anxious to become a mother and raise children with the love of her life. She lays her head back down on her pillow and falls back asleep.

Kyojuro makes his way to the Hashira meeting. He's heard very little details, but from what he knows, there could be some serious changes in the Corps. Times are very uncertain at the moment. When he arrives, he stands with the other Hashira who are already present. In front of them, is a young boy with black hair and burgundy tips. He has dark reddish purple eyes. They're quite beautiful! He appears to be very frightened, and he's severely scratched up.

"Bummer. I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab looking kid huh?" Tengen remarks.

"And we're here for this boy's trial! I see!" Kyojuro shouts.

"Wh, who are these people?" The boy stammers.

"This is the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters. And you're about to be put on trial, Tanjiro Kamado."  Shinobu explains.

Tanjiro's eyes widen. He's so lost and confused. One second he's knocked unconscious, and the next he's awake and in the presence of Hashira.

"Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've committed." Shinobu says.

"There's no need for trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!" Kyojuro exclaims.

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him with style. I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance." Tengen replies.

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul. I pity him for having been born at all." Gyomei adds.

Tanjiro looks up at them.

"Hashira." He begins.

Before he could finish his sentence, Gyomei interrupts him.

"Let's put him out of his misery."

"Right!" Kyojuro replies.

"Let's do it. Flamboyantly!" Tengen says.

"Nezuko. Nezuko, where are you? Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Murata!" Tanjiro yells.