Epilogue

A tear scape to my eyes as I see my blessing walking in a white dress with a viel on her. I know even if she has a viel, I can sense that her face is already wet because of her tears.

I'm nervous when she's crying, ang hirap niyang patahanin pero ang sarap naman sa pakiramdam na patahanin siya. Katulad na lamang ng gabing iyon.

I was in San Fernando City of La Union, I'm visiting my grandpa brother, Lolo Jones. It's already my routine every summer, to get a vacation in SFC. It's in the middle of the night when I get here.

A beautiful girl running from Murao's house, she looks afraid that makes me curious. Murao is known as a big Law firm here in La Union, marami ring natutulongang mahirap. I let myself bump her, of course an asshole do. I smirk with my dirty plan.

"Are you new here? It's my first time to see you here." I asked.

"Uh, yeah. By the way, I'm Rain." She said and offer her hand.

"I'm Skye." I said and as I accept her soft hand that make me feel something.

She giggled and I think she's wasted, My plan will get better, huh. "Mhmm the Skye meets the Rain."

But I think what I'm thinking is also her thinking, damn this silly girl! she's making me turn on, when her soft lips parted to my lips. I close my eyes in frustration, she is still. She didn't know how to kiss. I don't move and let her do what she wanted. I waited what she gonna do next.

And yeah, she is new for this so she didn't know what she gonna do. I try not to touch her because I know she's gonna hurt, but she's making my friend turn on. I can't taming her horny.

I'm surprised when a girl pull her to me, a Murao girl. Attorney Reynaldo Joe Murao daughter, of course sino ba naman ang hindi makakakilala sa babaeng ito, ipinagkakalat niyang anak siya ng isang Murao na may pagaaring firm.

"What did you do to my Ate?!" She said angrily to me as Rain passed out.

"I did nothing." I said in a boring voice.

"My Papa gonna know this! you harassed my Ate!" Wait, what? Did she's accusing me.

Ang bilis ng pangyayare dahil andito na ako ngayon sa loob ng kulungan. And guess what? I'm going to spend a night here. Am I look like a prisoner? Damn! this fuck.

Lolo Jones and Lola Luzenda talk about the Murao's. They informed me their apologies about what had happened. I asked about Rain because it also making me upset, she was on drugs! I diffidently know that she's not use to do it.

"Rain?" Lolo Jones asked in confused.

Lola Lozenda chuckled, "It's Nisialyn, they said she's still traumatized, she even accused her uncle!"

"Nisialyn?" I asked in curiosity.

Lola Luzenda chuckled again, "Nisialyn Rain Murao, the only girl in Murao."

"Then who's the girl pointed me?"

"The adopted one."

I roll my eyes, mas sikat pa ang ampon kaysa sa totoong anak. Nabalitaan nila Mama at Papa ang nangyare kaya agad nila akong pinuntahan. In years of being cold at all, I will only kind if I need something, physically. Of course an asshole do.

In how many years I see again the different Rain I meet in that fucking night. She introduced her self as a Nisialyn or Lyn. I was fucking frustrate because she's so different now. Mahinhin, mabait at halatang may pinag-aralan samantalang nung gabing iyon ang kalat niya.

Ito siguro ang totoong Rain, ang Rain na hindi naka-drugs at naka-inom. I keep being cold to her, yes I was mad at her not because of that night being in the prison but because she didn't remember what had happened in that night between us. She almost give her fucking pearl to me.