𓅰 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 𓅰

—————————————————————

"Are you done yet? Are you done yet? I'm bored, do you have anything that can entertain me in here? Like a tv? Maybe even a phone! Oh,you got anything else to ask?" someone asked looking at a one way window probably.

Sigh "look, you are being interrogated at the moment, not the other way around, so stop asking questions!" A large scruffy man replied

"Ok, ok take a chill pill geez.."deflated the person

"I can take it from here Hiroto, thanks." A new person spoke.

"Oh thank god you came! He was so rude, did his parents ever teach him how to be patient ?" Said the mystery.

"Well, with you no matter how patient one can be, you always find a way to tik them off." The new man said.

"Speaking from experience Tsukachi-san?"replied the anonymous person in a teasing way.

"Of course, you come here like three times a week." The person now know as Tsukachi replied.

"Well, I missed you Tsukachi-san, didn't you miss me?"

"You want the truth or the lie."

" THE TRUTH~" the person giggled in a very creepy way.

"To put it frankly, no. I didn't miss you. If you didn't come here so often I would actually get sleep."

"Awww- I'm hurt Tsukachi-san."

"Life is full of hurt, deal with it. So, how did you end up here this time around? "

"Want the short or long version?" The person tilted their head.

"I've got all night-sigh-hit me with the long version"Tsukachi replied tiredly.

"Ok-hehehe- ArE yOu ReAdY kIdS?"

"Get over with it."

"Wow ok boomer."

"Now let's go back. How long back you say? Well it could be a few years back, a few months, a few weeks, maybe just a few days!"

"What are you, a narrator? Get on with it."

"But Tsukachi-san~ you're ruining my tragic backstory~"

"I didn't ask for your tragic backstory(yet) now tell me how you got in here."

"Ok! But promise you won't be mad."

"No promises."

"Ugh-fine but if a table ends up broken it's not my fault."

"...Fine."

To be continued...
346 : words