Chapter 1

Third pov

Percy and Annabeth was having a duel in the middle of it Leo shouted at them
  "Guys Chiron wants to speak to you guys!" He explained. "What?... what do you mean he wants to see.. us...? I said Annabeth rolled here eyes. "He wants you and me at the big house, now" she stated. "Oh" I said feeling stupid. I could feel heat rise to my cheeks as she took my hand.

I would have imagined we take our sweet time and take a rtomantic little walk there, but no. I think annabeth was in a foul mood today due to the way she dragged me there. maybe she forgot I had legs and though i could float or something. A few mintues later were at the big house.

"Sir you wanted to speak to...us." Annabeth stopped in her sentence. "Yes I did. Thank you for coming." " I want to discuss more about you two." He takes a deep breath before he continues. " I received a letter about Percy's step father." He looks at me. "What? What do you mean Sir?" I ask nervously. "Well it seems he got into an accident..."  "What kind of accident? " I push. "Im afraid I cannot go into details."

"Okay but may you tell us if he was indoor when the accident happened or outdoors." Annabeth look worried. "Outdoors." He replys. "Impossible! That no-brained-loser-snot-bag  is never outside!" I shout. "Percy! Watch your mouth! He is not a no-brained-loser-snot-bag! If it wasn't for him you wouldn't be here!" Chiron shoots back. "Im sorry sir." I look down.

After our "splendid" talk with chiron, Annabeth stomped to my cabin. you could feel her anger wafting off her like smoke.

After going to literal hell and back, and a lot of begging and convincing, Chiron finally agreed that we could our nights together."

I sighed because I had a lot of packing to do. I asked Annabeth to help, but she said no. After giving her my baby seal eyes, she finallly agreed to help. In the end she ended up doing it herself because "it was too messy"

by the afternoon, we were all done packing. I went to train and Annabeth went to see piper. "girl talk" she  said when I asked to join. "why don't you go talk to Grover?"

"but he isn't even here" I whined. "sucks to be you then" annabeth said giving me a kiss.  with that she walked away and I went to train. By my sad lonely self.

After supper, I waited for Annabeth by my cabin. When she came, her hair was wet. "sorry" she said smiling."

""i was just washing up" I smiled. I could stare at that beautiful face forever, I thought. "After you, wise girl" I said opening my cabin door. "Thank you, seaweed brain" she replied. Together we lay down on my bed. In mere moments, Annabeth was fast asleep. I probably would have stayed up all night looking at her, but considering how tired I was and the big day that stood ahead of us, I wrapped my arms around her instead. "goodnight, wise girl" I whispered. And I closed my eyes and dreamed a dreamless demi-God sleep."

All Rights Reserved to Rick Riordan and story by ChristianWarrior6 ◀ ChristianWorrior6

~G