- FLASHED -

HEAVILY INSPIRED BY @MontysSlxt GO CHECK THEM OUTTTT

Y/N POV:

Monty lead me towards Monty Golf, and  I got nervous, because I've never touched a gold club in my life. He was going to have to teach me, and it'd be SO embarrassing. Him having to teach me how to hold the club, how to hit the golf ball, and how to actually get the ball in the hole.

"Were here." He suddenly spoke as I stared at the huge golfing area. He handed me a golf as i stared at him in awkwardness. "I-I.. uhh-" "You don't know how to play, do you?.." He said in a slightly disappointed tone. "I'm sorry I don't play boomer sports." I could feel his temper rise, I've made a mistake. "Monty that was meant to be a jo-" "Its fine. We don't have to play."

MONTY POV:

"I'm sorry I don't play boomer sports." She said in an annoyed tone and yeah, it is a bit of a boomer sport, but I enjoy it. There's NO problem with that, IS THERE? I outstared her, she looked scared, she should be. "Monty that was meant to be a jo-" "Its fine. We don't have to play."

"But Monty, I was just going to ask if you could teach me..?" Her face glowed a maroon colour. "Oh? I thought you said it was a boomer sport." She didn't reply. "Fine. I'll teach ya."

Y/N POV:

"Fine. Ill teach ya" He finally responded and he got behind me and moved my arms like a puppeteer. "So.. put your dominant hand on the top like thi- no not like that like this." He grabbed my hand aggressively and set it in the right place. "..now put your weak hand here..." He this time carefully guided my hand to the correct area.

 "Now what?" "Will you remember that?" "Of course." He grabbed the club from me, or tried, because I was attached to it, in the air. "Y/N-? What the hell are you doing." He replied to my crazy doings and which I replied: "Holding the golf club, like you asked me to!" I let out a playful giggle, which I haven't heard in YEARS. I let go of the golf club and ran off to the bathroom. "Fuck Y/N. Do that ag-" I didn't hear the rest of the sentence as the doors shut.

MONTY POV:

"Fuck Y/N. Do that again. That was adorable." No reply. I grew concerned so I decided to follow her to wherever she escaped off to, which of course, was the bathroom. I peeked in the door, why? No clue. I saw her begin to unbuckle her corset in a rush. "I cant fucking breath in this shit. Why'd I use the middle buckle? This shit hurts." She finally took the corset off and let out a long breathy moan. I felt my tail begin to thump on the ground. "..monty~" Shit. She heard me. I tried sneaking away but a pair of beautiful eyes glared at my own. "Seems like I cant get privacy, huh." not when someone cute goes off to the bathroom randomly, no. "I was just checking on you, don't get excited." "Don't get excited? Look at you, fucking dog." "tch."

Why does this woman know my weak points? Does she stalk me or something? "Lets just play golf, Y/N. I'm not excited. In your dreams, gator lover." "I think you're the one dreaming, gator boy!" She yelled before the door shut. I felt my face heat up, maybe she's right. I walked back to the golf area as fast as possible, no idea why, am I embarrassed? Probably. About five minutes later, I saw her in a skull fishnet top instead of her corset.

 About five minutes later, I saw her in a skull fishnet top instead of her corset

(the fishnet top with the rest of the outfit u wore that day)

And holy shit. She looked HOT. (cringe ik 🤩) I just cleared my throat and looked away. "Where's the golf club?" "Just there on the floor." I swear if this isn't on purpose, you know the way she's wearing a skirt? I just got flashed. She's wearing a FUCKING THONG? I tried controlling my thoughts, because she's probably virgin, there's no way shed wanna lose her V card with me. 

"Alright, where were we?" She disturbed the thoughts I JUST tried controlling. "Oh! uh- yeah umm.." I really fucked up. "Whats wrong?" "..nothing, don't worry about it, kid."