Chapter 11

TJ's P.O.V

"COME ON GET UP UP OUT OF YOUR SEATS KICK OF YOUR SHOES LIKE WE'RE DOWN AT THE BEACH" is Riker Lynch singing big time Rush?!?

"SAY AO IF I RULED THE WORLD!!" I joined in. Riker and I look at each other then laugh. He puts on the next song which happens to be Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars.

"Run run runaway, runaway baby before I put my spell on you!" We both sing.

"SHUT UP!!" We hear someone yell from outside the hotel door.

"Ugh" I groan. They always bother our jam sessions especially Ross. It's really annoying.

"Sorry Jess maybe tomorrow" Riker says. He calls me Jess. Sometimes he will call me Jordyn but usually it's Jess.

"It's Okay Rik we can sing later.." I say as I leave his room. I go downstairs to the lobby and decided to sign Ross and I out so we don't get charged for another day.

"DISNEY DISNEY!!!" Ryland yells running out of the elevator with Emma.

"I want to see Winnie the Pooh!" Emma says.

"I wanna see Nemo but it's never gonna happen" I mutter.

"Whatever." She says as Ryland runs past up outside.

"Danny wants to meet us there so hurry up!" Emma demanded.

"Emma calm down." I say as I take her hotel room keys and hand it the the desk guy.

"No!"

Ryland walks in looking down. He doesn't make eye contact with Emma and brings down the rest of the stuff.

"Hey Ry!" I tried talking to him. He looked up at me but once he noticed Emma next to me he looked back down.

"Sorry.." He mutters and runs to the bus.

"What was that about?" Emma asks.

"He likes you. And your dating Danny.." I explain more details that Ross told me earlier about him always liking Emma even before we met he would stalk her on Twitter.

"Oh.." She sighs and pulls a strand of her hair out of the way.

"Emma.."

"Yeah?" She Gives me a worried look.

"I think you broke Ryland.."

A/n: sorry for the really short chapter! It's midnight but I tried. Please don't hate me. I had a really good day and I'm going to start being busy from now on. I hope you guys can understand. Anyways! Thanks so much for the 385 views! Keep doing what your doing I'll update in the morning! Also comment 'Broken Ry' if you liked it! Again sorry ur was so short!