Chapter 25~ talk with Rydel

Ross' P.O.V

She stormed. I felt so bad for what I did. But really do you blame me? Stella is a supermodel! She's hot! I couldn't pass up dating her! I don't think any guy would.

TJ's P.O.V

My world started to crash down on me. Emma is probably with Danny so she has no time to hear me rant. The only girl I know who would listen is Rydel, and that's exactly who I go too.

"Hey girly what's- oh my gosh what happened?" She asked as she got out of her car.

I explained the whole Ross and Stella situation to her.

"TJ I'm so sorry, here let's go to my house and we can have a girls day!" She suggests.

"No. Ross is there." I resist.

"I'll tell him to stay in his room. Trust me he listens to me."

"Fine." I give in.

We head over to her house and before we walk in she texts Ross to stay in his room. As we walk up to Her room she stops in front of Ross' door.

"He's in there." Pointing to his door.

I nod in response and keep walking to her room.

"So! What do you want to do? Now that your single you could do a bunch of crazy things! Well crazier then having blue hair of course." We both laugh.

"I kind of want new piercings.."

"Let's go."

We do end up going to get piercings but since Rydel didn't want to get a lot she just got belly button piercing. As for me I got both of the top of my ears pierced along with my left eye brow and bottom right side lip.

Right after we head back to the Lynch house and of course Ross and Stella are in his room, out of sight.

"I can't believe we just did that!" Rydel exclaimed as we walked into the house.

"Did what?" Riker asks.

"We got new piercings!!" I shriek.

"Oh cool!"

Rydel and I go up to her room and talk for a few more hours and I totally forgot about Ross until I heard him tell Stella goodbye.

"Thanks so much for today Delly but I should go home." I say standing up.

"Oh okay, see you later." She says as she walks me to the door.

2 weeks later

It's been two weeks and I haven't gone back to the Lynch house at all. I've talked to Rydel once in a while but Riker is the one who has really been checking up on me.

Every night he asks if I'm okay or if I need anything, he calls and has a full conversation with me. That's why he is like a big brother to me.

My phone buzzed and it was Riker.

Riker: Goodnight J, sweet dreams 💘💖

I hurry to respond so my text doesn't bother him all night.

Me: Thanks, you too 💘💖

Riker: haha thanks, night princess 🎀

I instantly blush and set my phone down on the nightstand next to my bed.

"Night Rik" I whisper to myself.