chapter 4

Rebuilt foundation

Everything happened so fast. Castia crumbling, Castia using the little energy it had left to wave us goodbye, the candle... we Mirabel's efforts were in vein as the candle went out. I quickly checked over Mirabel, sighing in relief when she wasn't hurt. I stood up but was tackled into a hug by the children, Camilo hugged me the tightest out of all same as Isa. I kissed there forehead before speaking "ay, I'm ok its gonna take alot more than a house to separate me from you kids.

While me and the kids helped other people Julieta soon realized Mirabel was gone "Mirabel?" She called out "Maribel! Where mirabel?!" Julieta questioned starting to panic while looking for her daughter, Agustin by her side.

We look and looked I eventually found Bruno "are you ok?" I asked him. I looked startled by my presence before hopping on a horse "I have to find her," he said i smiled at him and sent him on his way. I went into town to help anyone I could.

It was sunrise when they came back galloping in on a horse. Mirabel got off and ran to her mother. I helped Alma down. Then Bruno. "I'm glad you both are okay," I said before hugging them both. Took a minute for Bruno to hug back but he did.

After many days and nights Castia was finally a house again. Antonio handed Mirabel a golden doorknob with a m on it. "Your the real gift kid, let us in," Bruno said as I smiled at her. As Mirabel put the doorknob in its slot the house and Miracle were brought back to life. As Casita pulled all of us in and brought us together, the family was about to take a picture before Camilo told everything to stop. "What about Tia y/n?!" Camilo questioned hurriedly. I laughed "Camilo my trouble maker im not a Madrigal, and that is a family photo." But alas my protest when over heads as I was pulled into the photo by Camilo.