Prologue

"Dale,I'm not the girl you thought I was!" she said bursting up into tears

"No,Dominique! I loved you and I love and I will always love you no matter who you are or what you have done before." I said and hugged her

"Dale! please. I'm sorry." she said trying to escape from me.

"No don't be sorry,I know you needed money that's why you did it." 

"But---" she wasn't finish but I kissed her.

 I kissed her and she kissed me back,there was this sudden spark,I never felt before. She pulled away from the kiss and we both look at each other she giggled and I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

This is so gay but I'm really in love with her.

"Dominique,I love you....I love you so much."

"I love you too,Dale." she rested on my arms and we both looked up and saw the stars.

 "They're so beautiful." She said and looked at me.

"Yes,but you're more beautiful." I said and kissed her hair and I saw her blushing.

"Dale we just had our supposed to be break up,stop being sweet!" she said annoyed.

"I can't help saying that you're beautiful,because really you are beautiful,ang ganda ganda mo dyosa ka Dominique."

 "Nah,you're lying. For sure after a few years you'd say that to a different girl." "How did you know? Of course,I'd say that to our daughter." I said and saw her blushed again.

 I may not know her deeply but I know I'm deeply in love with her and that's what matters.