chapter 3

Mehak wake up at 6:00 clock and than she perform fazar namaz after that she sleeps for some time... She wanted to study fashion designing so she decided to take admission in fashion designing collage.. After Completeing her breakfast she says ammi i want to do fashion designing course ammi says as your wish... Will Anita also join with u? Ask ammi yes ammi Anita also join d course with me ok mera sona do what you want to do thank you ammi u r d best love you love you too mera sona... After there conversation she called anita and says let's take d admission today in which Anita agreed they meet each other at 1:00 clock and goes to there college after Completeing all d Formailites...when mehak about to left anita says lets go somewhere to hang out but mehak says some other time i hv to go somewhere anita ask where?Aree vo eijaz ko milna hai usko kuch baat karni h after listening eijaz name anita smrik in return mehak roll her eyes... After saying gd bye to each other mehak almost reach her home just than she sees a handsome young man in blue jeans white shirt and black jacket she gets lost in her face just than man comes in front of her and ask where were u? Humko toh 3 baje milna tha toh tm abhi s kaha s arhi ho? Just than she comes in reality and she says eijaz actually vo main apni frnd k saath gyi thi kis friend k saath? Ask eijaz anita mehak na kaha phir s? Yeah vo humko admission lena tha fashion designing may uske liya what? Eijaz gets shock after listening mehak words.. Mehak was bit shock after her reaction she says yes but why r u so shocked? Eijaz gets angry he says why d hell u didn't inform me? Mehak was speechless that time bcz ahe didn't no why to inform his cousin about her admission... She says yeh sb baate hoti rehgi let's come to d point tmko kuch baat karni thi na eijaz says bahut jaldi h point par aani dont u dare to run away from me mehak is now pissed with this behavior.. Eijaz kya baat hai bataoge bike par baitho mehak eijaz na kaha which she agreed after thinking about 2 mints and they left!