chapter 45

All khan family in the reception hall .... Guests r coming slowly slowly..... Mehak calls her mother and ask him why they all r late....asiya told mehak that they r in a way.... Eijaz mehak sitting with each other.... Just than eijaz ask mehak u r missing phuppo?yes I m missing ammi.... Hearing those words eijaz gets upset which v well noticed by mehak... She ask him what happen eijaz?he didn't say anything she ask him again but he again didn't say anything she gets irritated and ask him in angry tone eijaz what happen I m asking you something you were so happy 2 mints before now u look pissed, and upset why? Eijaz gets angry and shout at mehak and saying why r u asking me? Ask yourself you r d one who is missing your loved ones....i m no one na? the love i m giving u is not enough for u....2 and half days jo pyar derhe hu sb barbad.... Mehak was soo shocked with eijaz's word and upset with eijaz behavior he is shouting in the marriage hall seriously... But thank fully noone sees.... But Saba has noticed everything.... She goes to heena and tell him ever think.... Heena couldn't believe in his ears.... She is now angry with eijaz.... She goes on the stage where eijaz and mehak is sitting... She sees mehak was crying. And eijaz is in bad mood her eyes become red in anger and sitting quietly.... Heena started scolding eijaz.... What kind of behavior is this eijaz r u out of your mind? Don't you hv any manners.... U r shouting and scolding mehak in the reception hall.... She is your wife not your private property.... Learn to respect her.... Idiot stupid man.... And why r u shouting could u plz tell me? Eijaz told ....she is missing phuppo.... So? Asking heena.... What so my love is not enough? Heena Couldn't believe in her ears she says.... Eijaz say it again.... My love is not enough for her?and the most important thing ammi she is my property.... Saying this he gets up and leaves the stage to attend some guest.... Heena is in shock she told saba to call ayub and ask him to book a bed in mental hospital for there one and only son.... Saba start laughing loudly.... On the other hand mehak also pass a little smile!