Chapter 1

Y/n POV

My heart raced as I stared at the outside of West Valley High school. I have been here for a week but my heart still races even thinking about going inside. I may act confident and bitchy but Jesus Christ my anxiety is always through the roof in all honesty.

I already know as soon as I walk in either Kyler or Yasmine is going to bother me and I don't wanna deal with it. I hate them both. I have an equal hatred for both of them but If I had to hang out with one I'd hang out with Yasmine in all honesty. At least she wouldn't sexually harass me.

I took a deep breath and slowly let it out as I went and walked through the doors. It was loud due to all the students having conversations of their own. "Fuck" I spoke under my breath as I looked around. I just walked to my locker and opened it and as I was going through it I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I turned in the direction I was getting that feeling from and my eyes met with a pair of dark brown ones. It was my lab partner Miguel and then whoever else. He was standing with two other boys who looked even more shy then Miguel looked.

It was honestly adorable,Miguel had smiled at me before looking away and then I shut the door to my locker and suddenly I had Kyler in my face. "Hey y/n" he smirked and I rolled my eyes and went around him and just kept walking. I try to just ignore his existence in all honesty because he's such a waste of space why give him my time?

"I know you heard me" he spoke up and I just kept walking "come on y/n you can't ignore me forever" he kept going. I stopped dead in my tracks, the unexpected stop caused Kyler to stumble a little and look at me. "I'll give you the time of day whenever your dick isn't medically small" I spat before walking off and leaving him standing there.

God why are men so persistent when girls make it very obvious they're not interested.

I walked into my first class which was with Miguel and sat down at the table. I looked around for the teacher but where the teacher normally sat there was a substitute. Yes

I got my phone out and put my headphones in and began to listen to music and do work for another class. As I was doing my work A hand with acrylic nails grabbed my homework and I looked at Them.

Fucking Yasmine

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly and she placed the paper back down onto my table "sit with me, you seem smart and I feel like we'd get some well" she plastered the fakest smile I've ever seen on her face and I laughed.

"Yasmine. Why would I sit with you? You're literally the dumbest girl in this class plus I'm sure in a few weeks you'll end up pregnant and then not much longer later you'll have to drop out because you're over dramatic like that" I spoke bitterly and watched as her smile dropped "you'll regret that." She spoke before walking to her seat and sitting down.

I rolled my eyes, I knew Yasmine was all bark and no bite the worst she could do to me is spread some rumor that I'd own up to because what's she gonna do if I act like it's true? Nothing.

Miguel came in a minute or two before the bell rang and sat next to me. "Heyyy y/n" he greeted me and I took my headphones out. "Hey Miggy" I greeted him with a smile. "Soo...you look pretty" he complimented and I smiled "thanks" I put my headphones away.

"I know we're not really the closest but like...I've noticed you usually sit alone during lunch. I was wondering if you'd like to sit with me and my friends" he offered and I smiled and nodded.

"Cool" he smiled and went and did whatever work he had. We were both having a nice time and doing our own work.

*********** Lunch **********

I walked in with Miguel by my side and I was honestly really nervous but I didn't let it show. Me and him went through he lunch line together and got our lunches then headed to the table he normally sat at.

A kid with dark brown hair and green eyes looked at me and almost spit his drink out. He then looked at Miguel "is she sitting with us? Like does she know who we are?" He questioned and I laughed a little bit. "Uh yeah she's sitting with us and she's about to get to know you two" he sat down and I sat next to him.

A guy with light brown hair was staring at me and covering his mouth with his finger. Then there was another girl there too but she didn't look too happy. "Guys this is y/n" Miguel introduced me and I awkwardly waved with a small smile.

"I'm Demetri" the kid who was so shocked I sat here introduced himself. "This ladies man right here is Eli, he gets all the pussy" he introduced the other guy and when he spoke about Pussy Eli began to smile slightly. It was honestly adorable.

"I'm Aisha." The other girl introduced herself and I smiled "nice to meet you guys" I began to eat. "Do you like- not realize how hot you are? You're almost hotter than Yasmine." Demetri spoke and I rolled my eyes "fuck jasmine" I spoke and he laughed "I wish I could" he added onto my comment and I fake gagged .

Eli laughed and I smiled as I continued to eat my food. I noticed Eli was distracted and looked to see what was distracting him. It was Yasmine whispering something to Moon and they both started laughing. I don't even know why Moon hangs out with a girl like Yasmine she seems spiritual and sweet.

I watched as he eventually looked down at the table and I sighed then got up and threw my trash away and went over to where Yasmine was sitting and sat near her.

"Listen Yasmine. I know you don't get any validation or attention at home so you have to find some other way to get it but if you're going to be a bitch at least say something to their face instead of whispering to each other." I started to rant and I watched as her jaw dropped and I took my opportunity and looked around the cafeteria then at Yasmine "what? Why is your mouth open I don't see anyone with their dick out" I stood up.

"Let me catch you talking shit about Eli again bitch" I warned and then walked away and sat back down with Miguel and everyone.

"Is everything okay?" Miguel questioned

"Yes." I responded and looked at Eli.

God he's cute.

Heyyy guys so I restarted this story as you can telll 😮‍💨