(Edited-ish) Human!Monty x Fem!Guard!Reader

Inspired by a tiktok by navelluarts
Sorry if it's weird or disorganized I never really write smut <3

———————————————————————————

I've been here for months and let's just say growing up Bonnie was my favorite. He was super cool but he was taken away from the establishment. Who wouldn't miss the adorable purple bunny character. Around that same time, they decided to hire people due to all the robots malfunctioning.

With a sigh, I shook my head and began to walk around. It sucked, the Pizzaplex is huge, but luckily it's been decided to have two night guards in case the performers want to stay in their rooms for the night. As it turns out, everyone's staying. Something about this job as part of the performers they don't tell you off the bet is.. as soon as you start working here, you basically sold your soul to the company.

'What does that mean?' You may be asking. It means that you become the character you're acting as. You rarely get days off, you rarely get to go out. Your true name gets switched for that of your character. Magically, even the attitudes merge.

As a guard, I had a general idea of where everyone was. Freddy and Roxy were hanging out in the courtyard. Chica seemed to be roaming around, probably looking to hang out with either Vanessa or myself. I heard two feminine giggles, I guess Chica ended up choosing Vanessa. I felt a smile rise to my face then sighed. I'm just missing Monty.

"All I need to do now, is stay away from that know it all bastard." I spoke to myself as I continued to roam, making sure everything was in order. I didn't realize the green guy near me.

"Hey, now that I think about it, Monty isn't even all that. He's not good with his fingers, he isn't playing the guitar, the guitar is playing him. His attitude sucks, he's way too loud and he's super destructive. In my eyes, he's terrible." I start to laugh to myself. I will admit, it was all fun and games until my pen fell out of my pocket.I heard someone walk near me but I bent over thinking it was one of the girls.

"Man, don't even get me started on that ego and his anger. Something about him just screams weak." I giggled and grabbed my pen. I was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"You sure do talk a lot of shit for someone who can't say anything to back it up." I heard a masculine voice say behind me.
"It seems to me you need a little help making me your favorite, isn't that right, doll?~" I turned around after standing and saw Monty right behind me. I gulped and looked away nearly immediately. I felt heat rush to my face, that didn't sound good.

I felt Monty's hand on my chin, forcing me to look at him, he grew closer to my face. I wanted nothing more than to pull away but his eyes captured my own. As the seconds passed we did nothing more but inch closer, my uneven breath eventually matched his. After what seemed like eons later, our lips touched. It was.. nice to say the least, that still didn't mean anything to me. At least, it's what I wanted to say. What started off as a quick kiss, ended up as a heated make out session. Eventually we broke the kiss and just looked into one another.

"Well well, what's wrong? Don't tell me I made you fall for me that easily." Monty said with a smirk, pressing his forehead against mine. I gasped at the sudden contact as I came back to my senses. I realized my arms wrapped around his neck, something was compelling me to lean in once more but he put his finger on my lip in a teasing way.

"Sorry but, that was only a trial run. We're out in public either way." Monty said with a wink as he walked away. I just stood there, I slapped my cheeks to get my gears turning. I grinned, I had a pretty good insult in mind.
"Tuff talk for a guy with a small cock." Monty stopped in his tracks and immediately walked back to me, he flung me over his shoulder. I tried to protest by flailing around but that earned me a HARD smack on the ass. I immediately whimpered and calmed down.