First day of school pt 2😭

Y/n:Your name

Then once I got in the car I went on my phone because there was nothing else to do.I then started laughing at my phone and out of no where my dad goes"y/n why you laughing so much?" "I'm just on TikTok.why?" "Well are you sure your not texting a boy?" "dad...why do you always have to do this?I don't like anyone yet!" "Alright I'm sorry I'm sorry"

Then first we had to drop me off but I was really hoping I would be dropped off last.and as soon as I was about to close the door my dad says"Hey remember!No boys!" "yes dad I know!"I then shut the door and walked away.I then saw my best friend Chantel."Hey Chantel!" "Omg Hii y/n!"then we talked for awhile until it was time for class.

1:50 p.m.

"Bye Chantel!"I yell as I run back at the car.Then once people saw that it was a orange lambo they knew that it was my dad.and a lot of people at school noticed me because I was apart of the ace family.Then people started running and trying to surround the car.I then quickly got in the car and my dad waved and then we drove off.Then we got home and I ran upstairs.

6 p.m.

*Knock knock knock*"Come in!" I shout."Honey dinners ready come down" "Ok"I then go downstairs and eat dinner.

6:50 p.m.

"mm thanks chef will!Mom can I go now?" "yep!"lucky there was no homework for the first day so then I just sat on my phone for the rest of the day.
For sleep fit:

9 p.m.
I then ran to my parents bedroom to say goodnight to them and steel.I then kissed steel and said goodnight.Then I hugged my mom and dad and told them goodnight.I then ran to my Elle's room and kissed her on the forehead and said Goodnight.After I ran to Alaïas room and also kissed her on the forehead and said goodnight as well.

The end...
@itsalaynalorr
-please vote!!!