Chapter 8: Paris!?

3rd P.O.V

It was Jagged who said that he would be performing at the event for the anniversary of the take down of Hawk Moth. He asked Marinette if she could design his outfits and overall just help out with the performance. Marinette (being the person she is) said yes and told the school beforehand that the kids will be out for the three weeks for 'family related issues'. Nadia also reached out to her to see if they could meet up, so that was another reason to go. She also decided to have a tomb stone made for her third baby and put it next to her parents tombs which was the biggest factor for her to go.

Bruce decided it was a good time to tell the rest of his family that the reason they came here was because they needed suits for said anniversary and that he had already cleared everyone's schedule for it. They weren't really shocked that he mentioned it last minute but asked him for more details so they could prepare. Bruce told them they would stay at Le Grand Paris as the Mayor had offered them to and they would be on the second to last floor. Jason complained about not being on the top floor but Bruce said that that is where the mayor's family rooms are and the exclusive rooms which weren't available for some reason.

Marinette, Cade, Chloe and the twins arrived at the landing for private planes/jets/helicopters and saw the Wayne's also waiting there. Dick noticed them and waved them down. Marinette and her group walked over and Chloe asked, "Are you guys waiting for your jet?" Tim nodded and asked, "You guys as well?" Chloe nodded and suddenly got a notification and sighed while rolling her eyes. "Mare-Bear my daddy said that he got the whole top floor reserved for Jagged and us... I'm pretty sure he loves your kids more than me" Chloe said. It made Chloe happy as she remembered how Mari forced Chloe to get back in contact with her parents and with that Audrey and Andre got closer to Chloe and Marinette and her kids, the twins love them and the Bourgeois couple spoil them as "they are our only grandchildren at the moment so we must spoil them."

Jason overheard the conversation and demanded, "Wait, do you guys have the exclusive floor at Le Grande Paris!?" Chloe looked at him blandly and said, "Yeah, what's it to you?" Jason asked, "How did you get it?" Chloe rolls her eyes and says, "Well my daddy owns the place and he loves Mari and her kids, duh!" Jason blinks owlishly at her and groans, "So we really can't get the top floor, dang it!" Just as Chloe was about to say something a speaker rang out and announced, "Jet 5637491 is available for boarding, jet 5637491 is available for boarding." Marinette perks up and says, "That's mine guys c'mon let go board it, I want to sleep."

The Wayne's look out to see a beautiful black jet with silver decals on it and Tim looked at it amazed and said, "It's beautiful..." Just as Mari's group starts walking towards the door to get outside to board it the speaker sounds and the announcer says, "Jet 281038 has stalled and will not be able to take off for the next 37 hours as it needs repairs, jet 281038 has stalled and will not be able to take off for the next 37 hours as it needs repairs." Bruce sighs and rubs his face and says, "That was ours... I'll go check what's happening." He walks off and comes back a few minutes later and says to his kids, "We will have to find a new jet or book a flight to Paris, Tim?" Tim nods and opens his computer and says, "Already on it."

Marinette walks to Bruce and says, "You guys can join us, there is plenty of room, it's already here and we are going to the same place." Bruce sighs and says, "I would try to be polite and decline but I will take you up on your offer, thank you very much Marinette." Marinette turns to everyone else and says, "C'mon everyone will be on my jet so let's get a move on." Tim, Jason, Dick rejoice and Damian is scowling... though that isn't unusual.

Cade walks towards Mari and puts his arm around her and says, "Well I don't know about you but I'm excited for this trip." Mari smiles and puts her head on his shoulder and they walk towards her jet. Chloe smiles and motions for everyone to follow them. The twins smirk at each other and run towards the jet. Damian follows behind everyone and glares at Caden while thinking of ways to slowly pick his arm apart piece by piece.