Prologue

Shiny, milk chocolate, brown hair that reaches to the middle of her back.

Green eyes that sparkle like a lake on a calm, mid-summers day.

Lived in Shibuya all 17 years of her life.

She's not fond of the city and would love to live in the quiet country side or up in the mountains.

Daddy's a politician, loved and respected by many of the people. In favor of winning the upcoming election. He believes that his family comes before anything; whether it be a business outing or a terrible disaster.

Mother is a college professor, located in Shibuya. She enjoys baking the families favorite sweets when classes aren't in session. She had always wanted a big family, but because of complications, she could only have one daughter. She cherishes that daughter wholeheartedly.

From a distance, a light can be seen through a window, moving around in complete darkness. After a while, the light disappears. A street lamp is located near the window, making the area somewhat visible, despite the midnight sky.

The window is opened and the curtains are moved to the side. A girl with a bag on her back climbs onto the windowsill, looks at her surroundings, then climbs onto the pipe next to her. She climbs down and yelps a couple times when she almost loses her footing.

Her feet touch the ground, a button is pushed, and then:

"She's on the move."