1

[ thought of making one in which the ending can be diffrent and how they are taking to ]
How this four wins his heart or did they already won and he is just taking time
_____________________________________

Madara
A boy in his pre teen,  with long spiky -raven hair, walked towards their living room. To find his father, brother and a stranger sitting, he never seen this woman  before . as he looked at the woman , he was curious to why his father had summoned him and why were they looking at him as they smiled.

It was first time seeing his father smiling, uchihas dont smile, it unlikely for them to show any type of emotion with out any reason, so he just thought there might be some reason for them to be happy.

" father you summoned me ?" He asked as he sat on his knees, bowing down to the older ones with respect.

"Madara. Good thing you came. This is benzaiten sama, she came here to tell your fortune. Listen to what she has to say." Madara's father said as he addressed an old woman, who looked in her 70s. Her Smile was gentle yet tricky, one can't figure out if it was a genuine or just a fake. She asked madara to sit beside her as she tapped her palm on the floor. It was a custom in Japanese to follow what elder asked them to do, so madara politely did what he was asked to do by her.

As he sat beside her, she request him to show his palm to her. Madara did what she asked him to . After minute or so she looked at him , " madara uchiha, you will a renowned shinobi , being a great leader you will show your clan the right. You will face many hard ships during that period of time, might as well loss some of you loved ones or comrades. You will be knows also feared through out the world." She said earning a proud smirk from him, but it all went off suddenly when he saw the old woman was smiling widely, making madara creeped out a little. " you will meet a blonde boy with three wiskers on his cheeks. When you meet him help him, thus he is your fated mate along with three other." She said and looked at the shocked and confused raven boy who was trying to cool himself down.

Days - months- years passed but he didnt see that person, he thought it was a false, she just tampered with him.but why would old woman do that. Everything went as the old woman predicted and he did became what she anticipated a powerful shinobi .

His questions were answered when he saw him, he saw his blonde with wickers. The boy was just born to the world. The boy was in a basket, wrapped in a shits as it slept peacefully. Not knowing how many people were staring at the poor thing with hate that broke madara's heard because of him, his mate lost his parents. That very movement he took an oath of saving his love and also gathering other three.

_____________________________

Obito

After finishing his mission he was heading to his house, when he met a old woman, who looked at her 70s and way trying to something heavy on her way . Obito being a kind kid decided to help the old woman. He carried the baggage and followed the old woman .

When they reached to the said location the old woman thanked the teen, but right before was about to go he asked her to show his palm. " i am a fortune teller and i will tell you. Your future." She said as he asked raven's hand.

Obito hesitated before and then he just showed her his palm. After a said minute she looked at him with a smile

"Ahhh. You will be a great shinobi and you will grow stronger, you will train your self under a shinobi who is feared by all and lastly. Hardship will come, you will loss one of your loved ones to" She said as she looked at the raven who looked at her curiously, " in come future when you see a boy with golden hair and wiskers on his each side, save him thus he is yours along with other three fated mate." She said and vanished leaving the raven dumbfounded.