3

After  he  was done with all the fresh up and all he walked out and headed towards the hall only to be met with a short lavender haired woman in her 30s. The woman looked beautiful, Naruto slowly approached her, since he could see her aura want dark.

When said woman looked at turned towards blonde's direction, she smiled at him as she stood up, walked towards him. " hello, my name is konan. It's nice to meet you." She said in a low voice, her tone was polite and with a smile she looked at the pre teen.

" m-my name is Naruto, your beautiful, konan sama." Naruto replied as he gave a bow to the women in respect, making said women chuckle at blonde's manners.

" no. No. Konan is fine," she corrected him as she pulled blonde's chubby yet skinny cheek.

" I will call you konan nii- chan, I can't call you by name you are older than me, it would sound impolite I did." Blonde said as he bowed at her again. This just made konan smile and made Naruto stood straight.

" don't bow these many times sweetly. I am happy with anything you call. You are too cute to say no." Konan cooed as she hugged young teen tightly, making said blonde smile and giggle at her action.

" n-nii-chan I-I can't breath." Naruto said as he tapped on Koran's shoulder so she can losen ( dose that a word?) the hug. After konan loosened her grip, she looked at blonde and slowly put him down. Naruto looked at her, " can you tell me where mom is in-chan?"

" she is in kitchen, come along I will take you there dear." She said as she leaded the way. Naruto quietly followed her. As they headed straight they went to a hall where rest of them were their, his four mates along with rest of them, their was a blonde guy with half ponytail, who looked in his twenties, their were two men with scarlet hair, one had long which reached till his shoulder, and other hand short- one looked same age as Konan, with beautiful purple eyes, other looked  in his twenties, beside him was silver haired man - half naked as he polished his weapon, he looked in his mid twenties, beside him there was two were sitting, they had this odd complex - one was wearing mask on his face, as he has strings stitched on his arms, other looked more like a human version of shark.

Naruto gulped as he looked at everyone, who were staring back at him, among them his mates had slight smile, while others were confused to see him. Blonde man with ponytail stood up and walked towards him, he was about yank him towards him, before he could do it Konan cleared her throat, making the older blonde to look at the kitchen to their female leader who looked pissed at him. A slight shiver crawled on on his spins as he looked at the woman who looked way more angry than she should be.

Hee scarlet hair was flying every direction that can possibly be, making he look like a demon in disguise. At that move they he knew he did something wrong to piss her off. Other just watched what was going to happen, while Koran and Naruto had a sweat drop expression.

Naruto was exited to see his mom in action as he looked at his mom, he could see how angry and pissed his mom was. He felt safety, more like he felt relieved.

" Deidra if you so much so touch or even lay any finger on my son, I will kill you, I will rip your limbs and feed it to animals." She said as hanged the blonde man around his neck, she was chocking him, " I have waiting for 12 yrs to reunite my son, don't test me." She said as she threw him across the room, resulting him to land on other side of the room. Kushina turned and looked at her son as she hugged him tightly, making younger blonde to hug back to. She then stood up as she asked Naruto to follow her, before she entered to the kitchen she turned to other members, " same thing will happened to you all, if any of you will make any mistake."

Shisui, obito, Madara and itachi smiled when they noticed a genuine smile appear on their mate's lips. They then looked at their team mates, mainly at deodars who just came out of the room, as he dusted his cloths and looked at kushina who just entered to the kitchen. Obituary and shisui just shook their head, while other two just minded their own business- internally they also shook their head.

In kitchen kushina was done with the food, she started  taking plates to the dinning table, while Koran started getting all other thing along with Naruto took a Jug of water as he started poring it on every glass. " ok guys come and eat" she said earning veering one's attention. Soon the food was served to all. Every one sat on their respective places as they continued to eat.

>>>>><<<<<

After every one was done with their breakfast all gathered to the leaving room as they curiously looked at the boy, first they knew who the child was, they wanted to why he was there and what was the reason. They were just worried because Naruto is 12 yrs old they feel like the kid is too young for it.

Kushan stood in front of them, beside her was Naruto who just stood there. " this Naruto, my son- you can say he is nine tails jinchuriki. He will be joking us from now on." She said with a smiled, looking at her son who just smiled at her. as she looked back at all, she could pin point some of them had questionable look on their face. It wasn't like she can read them, but she knew them since she was with they for 11 yrs.

" before any one could say anything or ask anything, I ran out of that hell whole, either way if don't accept me I don't care. Plus if I can't start here I can go to another village and. Stay there. I am already through people not accepting me, its nothing new to me." Blonde said in a strain tone as they saw how his eyes change into demonic scarlet eyes. Shivers crawled on their spins as the blonde started at them with his canine teeth. Kushan was amazed and exited, but also she didn't know Naruto befriended Kirama.

Everyone just nodded, but sudden guilt and pain in their heart as they heard what young teen said to them, when he said it wasn't his first time getting rejected they were sad, it was first time they were having these emotions mainly the three people who slashed away their feeling for being sss range criminals. Non of them know, how hard it might have been for the child, let alone they did see how much kushina crying in agony, she always looked through the window, some night they could see her scream and yell for Naruto's and Minato's name.

They could see how happy she was, when she met her son. What more they could see how happy the child was. They were relived to find Naruto was her son and they both met. They did get scared when blonde's beautiful eyes turned into scarlet eyes.

Four men, who happens to be Naruto's mate, just smirked in amazement. Naruto glanced at them, he could see they were amazed, they looked impressive at how he sand for himself, how he didn't care. A sudden blush appeared on his face as he tried to hid them by being himself, but their stair was not helping him.

Kushan's looked at her son, who was trying to to blush and then his mates, making her glare at them, all four of them cleared their throat, as they looked away. " ok Naruto this is Koran, you alright met her, the one sitting beside her is negato, next to him is kakazu, then kisame, other side of the couch who was leaning behind nagar is Deidra, next to him is sasori, and all four of them are uchihas, the short spiki hair is obito, beside him with short wavy hair is shisui, then long raven hair is itachi and along with that the long spiki hair is Madura." Kushan said, making Naruto look at all of them with a smile, then Kushan leaned down, " those four chinas are your mates dear." She whispered on her son's ears, making blonde look at her in surprise, then sudden blush appeared, well this time the blush was dark red. ,making her smile and wiggle her eyebrows at him.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

After the greeting everyone just stood and walked to their respective areas to do their own work, while Naruto just fooled Konan and kushina.

>>>>>><<<<<<<

Hope you like it.