Chapter 19

*+*Marinette*+*

    "Gabriel honey this is Marinette remember the girl I told you about?" He'd just nod.

"I'm going back to work."

"Forgive him Marinette, he's having a hard time adjusting to me being back."

"It's alright. Now how are we going to surprise Adrien?"

"Um you could stand in the dining room or go wait in his room."

"I'll go to his room." I'd go up to Adrien's room and wait. I'd hear Mrs. Agreste welcome him home and tell him there was something in his room. I'd just sit there on his couch playing on my phone.

"Who are y- Marinette!" He'd throw his bag on the floor and run over, jump over the couch and hug me. I'd laugh.

"Hey long time no see."

"What are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital?"

"Slow down with the questions there, Agreste. Your mom wanted to surprise you with me moving in sooner."

"Really?"

"Yup were roomies now!"

"That's awesome! I have a photo shoot at 5. Want to come?"

"Sure."

Time would pass and it would be 5 pm. Adrien and I spent the time hanging out before we went to the photo shoot. The photo shoot area was a mess. I felt like I was just in the way. I tried my best to make sure no one touched me. Adrien's mom came over to me.

"How are you doing sweetie?"

"I'm okay just worried I'm going to hurt someone."

"You won't, okay? Plus whole staff knows about your condition."

"You told them?"

"I had to so that way they'd know not to touch you. I knew you'd probably be uneasy about going out since you've only lived in that hospital and probably haven't been out in months."

"Heh yeah it's all new to me. I don't know what to think . It's weird being outside."

"Marinette come take a few photos with me!" Adrien would shout. I'd run over and we'd take photos together. Soon the day was over and we'd head home. We ate dinner then Adrien and I hung out in my room.

"So you like your room?" He'd ask as he messed with a stuffed ladybug.

"Yeah it's awesome. I honestly don't know what to think. It's definitely a big upgrade from the hospital room I was in." I'd say as I took in the room for a hundredth time.

"I'm glad you like it. I helped my mom decorate."

"Really? It's so nice. Honestly you guys did amazing with it."

"Thanks!" I'd lean back on the bed and stare at the ceiling above me.

"Is it weird having your mom back?"

"A little. We had gotten so used to her not living here it's weird. Don't get me wrong, I missed her being here. The house felt empty without her but my father hasn't changed. He never leaves his office. He's always working."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I just miss it being us three hanging out at the park and stuff. But that was forever ago."

"Yeah I get that. When my parents died I was basically alone. Bridgette never came to visit or anything she was always out partying. I was stuck at the hospital with Quinn." Adrien and I would spend hours talking and eventually we fell asleep.

~A couple months later~

Everything was perfect. I finally got out of the hospital. Bridgette would come visit every once in a while. Adrien and I started to model together. I still have my condition. I always will but I'm not scared of hurting anyone. I know I'm the person in control and it can't stop me anymore.